Ditty Twitter Ticker 1.2.2
This plugin requires Ditty News Ticker to be installed.
Ditty Twitter Ticker is a multi-functional Twitter feed plugin. Easily add multiple user timeline or multiple keyword search feeds to your site either through shortcodes, direct functions, or in a custom Ditty News Ticker Widget.
Create a dynamic display of Twitter feeds on your site. With a multitude of settings you can create a feed with multiple user timelines or multiple keyword searches. Display feeds in a scroller, rotator, list, or widget. Please refer to the Ditty Twitter Ticker help page for in depth descriptions of all settings.
Different ways to use this plugin
- Create a scrolling Twitter feed widget
- Create a rotating Twitter feed widget
- Create a list Twitter feed widget
- Create a feed of all your employees tweets
- Create a feed of tweets containing your product name
- Use your imagination to create the Twitter feed of your dreams!
What’s NEW from Metaphor Creations:
Update Log= 1.2.2 =
- Added List feed type
- Major update to Twitter Oauth in settings.
- Bug fixes.
- Remove TGM Plugin activation and added custom DNT message and thickbox.
- Converted to new auto-updater.
- Fixed filename.
- Fixed php shortcode that was included in the settings.php file.
- Installed twitteroauth for Twitter search API connection.
- Added a cache time setting.
- Updated current_time() to return the local time.
- Fixed load_plugin_textdomain() path.
- Set all tweet links to open in new window.
- Added warning for empty Twitter handle.
- Added a class check for tmhOAuth.
- Minor CSS update.
- Fixed twitter cache delete error.
- Fixed issue with displaying emails in tweets.
- Fixed ‘search’ results that broke with the API 1.1 update.
- Added “hide_retweets” option
- Added “hide_replies” option
- Added option to disburse tweets evenly between feeds
- Update Twitter API to 1.1
- Add settings page to authorize Ditty Twitter Ticker