Direct Download for WooCommerce allows to download virtual free products directly from the product page.
When the admin configure a product as “virtual”, “downloadable” and “price” zero, automatically the “add cart button” is replaced by a “Download” button to enable the users to download the file’s attached in it, and skipping the checkout process.
Very useful when you need a section in your store with free virtual products. This plugin simplifies the downlaod process.
- Problem with total download count solved.
- Added new Dashboard widget to display the total direct downloads of all products.
- Compatible with Woocommerce 2.3.x
- Now you can add a custom headline to the download button section
- View the number of downloads of your free files directly from your product page editor.
- Fixed CSS conflicts with download button
- Fixed a bug when trying to download a file configured with an external URL
- Bug fixes
- Now you can show the download button on product lists
- WooCommerce 2.1.8+ compatible
- Now you can customize the downlaod button text
- WooCommerce 2.1.5 compatible
- Fixed some issues with download permalinks
- Fixed a bug using complex variations.
- Fixed bug when downloading files in Safari.
- Support for all woocommerce ‘downloadable methods’. Option ‘force redirect’ is no longer mandatory.
- WooCommerce 2.1+ compatible
- Now supports product variations. Now you can directly download files attached to product variations.
- Require user registration before download is now supported.
- Masked file URL’s to prevent leeching.
- Force file to download when clicking the ‘download’ button. This prevents browser preview functionality in media file types like images or videos.
- Minor update.
- Supports WooCommerce 2.0+
- Initial Release