UPDATED! Version 1.3 is now out!
Custom Editor Buttons is a Wordpress Plugin script designed to allow you to add new buttons to the default WYSWIYG editor in Wordpress, giving you access to quickly add commonly used text, html or characters that might otherwise be cumbersome or time consuming to insert.
- Macro-like: insert any predefined HTML, text (including shortcodes) or characters to the editor with one click!
- Do you use common HTML? Insert it every time with ease!
- Translation Ready
- Upload an icon or select from hundreds of FamFamFam icons
- New in version 1.3:
- Choose which button row in the editor to put the button in
- Choose which editor mode to add the button to – html, visual or both.
REMEMBER! If you like the product, please rate it 5 stars via the page you download it from. Thanks!
What buyers are saying:
“Thank you for such a great product! ... This is the most important modification in WordPress history. “- avoinich
“Super Wordpress personalization product.”- jtorres_mora
“Thumbs up!! “- kdesign2011
Feature missing? Let me know if you need another feature added and I’ll see what I can do about adding it!