Latest Version 1.5 – 8 September, 2014
Cube Portfolio is a powerful jQuery plugin that provides beautiful animated filtering, custom captions and it’s perfect for portfolios, galleries, team members, blog posts or any other ordered content.
It plays nice with your existing HTML and CSS, making it a great choice for dynamic and responsive layouts.
You can customize the plugin with just a little HTML and CSS to fulfill your needs. Cube Portfolio include more than 20 settings to control every aspect of the plugin.
What customers say
For anyone interested in this, buy it. Absolutely love how it looks and works!
ohh my God, it’s really realy much awesome !!!
Ok, now everything is working fine
Thaks to bmihai for his help and patience))
Thank you for your quick replies to my emails.
Awesome plugin and really great work you have done
There are a lot of good options on the system to make it different, and suitable for many applications, even on the same website. Good support and helpful.
By far the best portfolio plugin we’ve used in terms of flexibility and stability. Bmihai has also been very helpful and quick to provide support around some customisation that we required.
The amount of time spent on the details of this plugin is astonishing. Hats off to the developer!
Full Features List:
- Responsive & centering layout
- Fully customizable: more than 20+ options
- You can add unlimited number of items
- You can add items usign AJAX
- Responsive built-in lightbox with support for images, youtube and vimeo.
- Built-in single ajax page with support for any HTML
- 6 starter templates
- 10 animations for item grids
- Filter by categories: group your entries by categories
- Support for dropdown filtering
- 11 different caption animation types
- Load more support
- Display videos in your gallery from vimeo, youtube
- Detailed and clean documentation with examples
- Using CSS Animation with fallBack to jQuery
- Lazy Loading function
- Use with any HTML content
- Supports all major browsers
- Keyboard navigation for lightbox and single page details
- Seo friendly
- Default Filter
- Full width support
- Powerfull API : init, destroy, filter, appendItems, showCounter
- Adjustable speed, transition, easing and effects for each caption
- Multiple portfolios on the same page
- Support for inline content
- Animated blocks
- Easily customizable via CSS file
- Constant support and upgrades
v1.5 – 8 September, 2014
- - [FEATURE] – improved responsive layout on mobile, tablet and desktop
- - [FEATURE] – added deeplinking for filters
- - [FEATURE] – open singlePageInline at the bottom of the grid
- - [FEATURE] – use lightbox and singlePage outside of the grid
- - [FEATURE] – set the mark-up for ligthbox and siglePage counter
- - [FEATURE] – improved the look and feel of templates
- - [BUG FIXED] – singlePageInline overflow the items in some cases
- - [BUG FIXED] – dropdown filters is now closing at click
- - [BUG FIXED] – responsive bugs on some mobile devices
- - [BREAKING CHANGE] – changed JS and HTML for dropdown filters
v1.4.1 – 23 June, 2014
- - [BUG FIXED] – ios: double click to activate a filter
- - [BUG FIXED] – page shift to the left by 15-20px
v1.4 – 10 May, 2014
- - [FEATURE] – added ted.com videos support
- - [FEATURE] – added support for self hosted videos
- - [BUG FIXED] – corect dimensions for default filter
- - [BUG FIXED] – page flickers during singlePage open transition
v1.3 – 24 March, 2014
- - added default filter
- - added related projects, basic slider and closing transition for singlePage feature
- - focus the open panel for singlePageInline feature
- - bugs fixed
v1.2 – 23 January, 2014
- added 12 new animations for filters: ‘Slide Delay’, ‘3d Flip’, ‘Rotate Sides’, ‘Flip Out Delay’, ‘Flip Out’, ‘Unfold’, ‘Fold Left’, ‘Scale Down’, ‘Scale Sides’, ‘Front Row’, ‘Flip Bottom’, ‘Rotate Room’
- added a new feature to open projects (singlePageInline). See exeample on ‘Lightbox Gallery’ template
- bugs fixed
v1.1 – 18 December, 2013
- added a new animation for filters: ‘Skew’
- added 3 new caption effects: ‘revealLeft’, ‘revealTop’, ‘pushDown’
- added 2 new display type: ‘fadeInToTop’ and ‘bottomToTop’
- documentation updated
v1.0 – 10 December, 2013
- initial release