Latest Version: 17.12.2012 – v1.1. Check the changelog
CSS3 Accordions is a pack of Accordions based on pure CSS3. It comes with horizontal and vertical layout and 4 predefined color skins. You can put content of any type inside accordion expandable section including lists, images or any custom HTML code.
Accordions will work in all modern browsers. IE 6 – 8 is supported by JS (jQuery Fallback). This version is dedicated for any custom CMS based site and will work in straight HTML or PHP based pages.
Support for all our items is conducted through our Support Forum. We’re in GMT +1 and we aim to answer all questions within 24 hours in weekdays. In some cases the waiting time can be extended to 48 hours. Support requests sent during weekends or public holidays will be processed on next Monday or the next business day.
- Pure CSS3 + HTML,
- Horizontal And Vertical Layout,
- 4 Predefined Color Skins,
- Unlimited Number Of Rows,
- Custom Height Of Expandable Section,
- Smooth CSS3 Animation,
- Support For Any HTML Content Inside Expandable Section,
- Hover States,
- IE6 – 8 jQuery Fallback,
- Documentation Included.
- Firefox 4 and Above – Full Support
- Firefox 2 – 3.5 – Full Support (No Support for Animation)
- Opera 11 and Above – Full Support
- Safari 5 and Above – Full Support
- Chrome – Full Support
- IE9 and Above – Full Support
- IE6 – 8 – Full Support (No Support for Animation)
What Others Are Saying
It is incredible to see what CSS3 is capable of, awesome work!!
Updates17.12.2012 – v1.1
- CSS3 bug fix for HTML lists.
- IE styling improvements.
- First release.