An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, pixelnourish, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through this item’s comments.
Additional information from pixelnourish:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customisation and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
However, for a further cost I will be happy to discuss and complete item customisation. Just please note that this is not free-of-charge and the cost depends on each job.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a live preview I can view?
No there isn’t, unfortunately. For those who know about developer tools and applications, they can very easily steal my code and use it without purchasing the file.
That is why I have provided a heap of browser screenshots and a video preview of what they look like, to assist you in your purchase decision.
What does it look like in IE6?
I don’t have a good, reliable version of IE6 to display a preview, but I have coded the file so it will look similar to the IE7&8 preview file.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.