CSS Buttons by Pixel Nourish is a simple to use and easy to implement CSS file, which requires zero images to make, and degrades nicely for older browsers. It has a huge amount of style choices and opportunities, which is as simple as adding a few small, independant styles.
- Degrades gracefully for older browsers/older browser versions
- Quick and easy to implement into your website
- No images required to make
- Add 16×16 icons to bring the buttons to life and grab your user’s attention
Wow! This file just received it’s 50th purchase! Thanks so much everyone for buying these buttons. Don’t forget – if you like them, please rate the file!
Update – now allows you classes to put the image within the button on the left or right.
Help file is also tidier and clearer.
- Fully commented and extremely organised CSS file
- A multitude of choices and styles to create your buttons
- Example screenshots of how the following browsers render the buttons:
- Firefox v3.5 and v3.6
- Safari 4.0
- Chrome v5.0
- Opera v10.5
- Internet Explorer v7 and v8
- A large (very pretty) cheat sheet to assist you in finding the styles you require
- Detailed help file on how to implement your desired styles