Add Awesome CSS Animations to ANY Theme
CSS Animator is a Visual Composer add-on that allows you add over 40 animations to Visual Composer elements in your WordPress site.
You can have your elements unfold, spin, twirl, flip, slide elastically and plenty more. You can also change the duration and starting time of each animation so that you can chain them together to achieve awesome effects.
CSS Animator was built specifically for easy usage in Visual Composer, and fits excellently in VC’s drag and drop interface. Adding CSS animations is just as easy as dragging your elements inside a CSS Animator element.
Works great with any theme
After You Install CSS Animator, a New Element Will Be Available in VC
Select & Modify Animations in the Intuitive VC Interface
Then Drag Your Elements into the CSS Animator Element
And you’re done!
Full Feature Set
- WordPress plugin
- Visual Composer Addon
- 40 CSS Entrance Animations, for your every need
- 7 CSS Loop Animations, to grab attention
- Animate single or multiple elements
- Adjustable animation duration & delays
- Chain animations together, using delays for maximum effect
- Doesn’t bloat your site, only the css of the used animation group are enqueued
- Uses CSS keyframes for animations, be on the cutting edge
- Integrates well with Visual Composer
- Simple interface
- Very easy to use
- Includes full detailed fields
To ThemeForest WP Theme DevelopersIf you want to include this as a feature in your themes, CSS Animator cannot be embedded. You can however include the plugin zip file in your release as long as you purchase an extended license. Be sure to let me know of your theme so we can feature it here!
Having Trouble with the Plugin?Head over to the support tab and check out the FAQs, or post a comment!
Enjoying the Plugin?Be sure to leave a rating and review and show us some love.
Check out Our Other Visual Composer Addons
* Fixed backward compatibility
* Now supports Visual Composer v4.2
* Fixed bug where embedded copies of Visual Composer could not load the plugin properly
* Fixed bug where a Fatal Error prevented the plugin from being activated