Your work is beautiful, display it that way!
Pixelmine is a WordPress Plugin for designers, artists, photographers and craftspeople who want to showcase their work. Pixelmine is flexible, easy-to-administer and boasts a ton of functionality.
- Adaptive: Use (nearly) any WordPress Theme. Change themes on-the-fly and inherit CSS.
- Drag, Drop & Publish: Easily create portfolios and galleries with an intuitive admin panel fully integrated into WordPress.
- Interactive: Allow visitors to mark favorites, send feedback and share your collections with others.
- Visual Control: Set layout and style including auto-cropping and aspect ratios for images. Add titles, captions, descriptions and tags to augment your content.
- Private Access: Create private collections and invite people to view via email. Great for sharing personalized examples with prospective clientele.
- Grouping: Additional tagging capabilities allow your visitors to filter views based on related sets of images or videos.
- Use images or embedded videos with the ability to swap thumbnails
Pixelmine is well documented, includes a Premium Support Forum, and our support is responsive (typically no more than 24-hours, usually same day). Questions before you buy? Email me through my CodeCanyon Profile or post to the Comments section.
UPDATE: VERSION 1.0.8 (March 26, 2013)
IMPORTANT! If you’re upgrading your current version to this build and have modified Pixelmine CSS files, please be sure to backup those file and reupload after removing the current version of Pixelmine with the new build.
- Fix for tag filtering not working with some Themes
- Fix for issues with some hosting provider rendering images properly
- Compatibility updates for WP 3.5+
- (Further) improved compatibility with hosting providers, including GoDaddy
- Themes using functions that modify shortcode output to resolve an open WordPress bug may interfere with Pixelmine’s ability to render. In the interm, the issue can be read about here: WP BUG #14050: http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14050 in most cases we can help you fix this by contacting support