This is a JQuery gallery plugin that has the following features:
- - supports very flexible drag-drop.
- - Can set a wrapper div for the images to be put inside (like in the live demo)
- - images are scattered randomly at the beginning.
- - on selecting an images it goes on top of the others.
- - on click images are opened in a bigger size window.
- - many options including:
- – boundaries On/Off which can be set off to make the images scattered all over the page.
- – if boundaries are on, the range can be set.
- – images frame color selection.
- – can set a description for each image, to appear in the large preview.
- – can set drag-able images’ size and frame size.
- - documentation and installation manual is included.
- - very easy installation steps.
- – Used PrettyPhoto Image Viewer.
- – Fixed a bug with the frame size, and boundaries
- – Ability to use more than one gallery in the same page.
- – New option to enable and set round corner radius.
- – A better Demo is included in the package.
if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write your comments.
have fun, and don’t forget to rate