Works 100% on WP 3.1 – 3.5!!
A template manager for WordPress
Create blocks of content (templates) that you can insert & reuse across your posts, pages or custom post types. All done directly from within the WYSIWYG editor.
Read the blog post introducing the plugin, which gives a bit of insight into why we built it.
Get Started in 3 Easy Steps
1. Create a template 2. Add a page and click the ‘Insert template’ button 3. Click insert, then edit your content
- Unlimited Templates – Create a set of HTML templates that you can reuse multiple times within a single post. Or reuse the same template across multiple posts or pages. You can even use templates to build other templates!
- ‘Insert Template’ Button – Inserting templates into your pages or posts couldn’t be simpler, with the ‘Insert Template’ button integrated right into the WordPress content editor. Easily insert a template as static content, which you can then visually edit in the WordPress content editor.
- Preview Before Insert – You can preview the template in the popup before you insert it. This is useful when you have many templates that are similar in name. Preview the template visually or view the HTML code.
- Shortcodes – Insert a template into your pages by using a shortcode, e.g. [template name=product-listing cache=7200]. This powerful feature allows you to reuse the same content on multiple pages, but maintain it from a single place. Update the template once, and it changes on all the pages where it is used!
- Setup Default Content – Setup default content for your pages and posts (and custom post types too!). This means that when you add a new page or product, the editor will already contain the template content by default. This is a must have for post types that require specific or complex layouts.