An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, CodingJack, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from CodingJack:
Hi, I’m CodingJack. I offer limited support for all my products. What does “limited support” mean? In short, if something isn’t working as advertised, I’ll tend to the matter as soon as possible.
If you have a “how to” question, please review the item’s documentation. If your “how to” question isn’t covered in the item’s documentation, it means the option is not available.
In addition, if you need assistance with
- custom code
- modifying the plugin’s code
- adding additional options and or features
- setup help (customizing settings, modifying content, etc.)
.. I’m sometimes available for small freelance jobs. So feel free to send me an email from the form below and I’ll be happy to give you a quote for the work if I’m available.
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
I downloaded the carousel but it isn’t working in Chrome?
In Chrome, the carousel will only work online. This is due to HTML5 Canvas drawing restrictions. But it will work in Chrome when uploaded to your website.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.