Codeigniter User Manager Pro is a feature filled user manager that can be integrated into any kind of system based on the Codeigniter framework. User data is stored in a mysql database hence user information can be accessed or manipulated easily. Some of the main features include facebook integration, user registration, user levels, user groups, backup, secure login amongst others.
- Based on codeigniter’s HMVC hence easy to extend.
- Easy to install
- Has a user manager which one can add, edit, delete, search, change user levels, change user groups and deactivate/activate user accounts
- Easy to use and has a nicely designed user interface
- Jquery intergrated hence aesthetically appealing.
- Backup Database.
- Facebook Intergration.
- Super User Functioanality
- Settings to activate/deactivate some features
- Password recovery
- Auto or admin account activation
- User registration system which includes captcha
- System validations
- Disable/Enable entire user groups
- Disable/Enable entire user levels
Admin Username: admin
Admin Password: password
The above accounts shouldn’t be edited. All data entered will be removed in a day or two.
Facebook IntegrationIn order to enable Facebook logins you will need a Facebook API key.
Support and Documentation
Please drop us a line on email@example.com with any questions you may have, full documentation is included with the program to help you with your projects.