Version 2.5.2 Released (August 15, 2011)!
After a long hiatus, I have decided that since Clivo is still in widespread use that I will keep it updated, and bug-free for those who have purchased it. The current download features some bug fixes as well as template improvements, and ability to delete administrators. Please see the Changelog for more details.
On a side note, I am in heavy development of another web application that is similar to Clivo, but that has different functionality to that of Clivo. To clear up confusion, since it is a completely different application, if/when it is released, it will not be as an “update” to Clivo.
CLIVO is designed and developed for freelancers and small businesses to better manage their clients, invoices, transactions, payment methods, and general customer care. With multiple payment gateways, robust private messaging system, beautiful design interface, with the ability to management unlimited clients, invoices, projects, and payments and have full control over settings, makes Clivo THE CRM of choice among freelancers and small businesses.
- Client Management
- Invoice Management
- Transactions Management
- Projects Management with Image Tagging
- Multiple Currencies: Yen, Australian, Franc, Euro, Pound, Dollar, Peso, and Polish Zloty
- Multiple Languages support (For those interested, download the template file)
- Complete control over emails and private messages
- jQuery Powered
- Personal Message System Client/Admin Interaction
- Intuitive User Interface featuring ModalBox, Tooltips, Accordions, Faders and more
- Personal Client Login Panel to Monitor Invoices, Payments, Projects, and Messages
- Personalized Language/Theme Settings
- PayPal Payment Integration
- Custom “Credits” Payment Integration (Custom named, so it can be ‘ABCredits’, ‘Points’, etc)
- Authorize.NET Payment Integration
- Full Control Over Email Notifications and Settings
- Input Validation and Neat Error/Success Messages and More
Demos, Videos, and Information
mail() features are currently enabled, as is the ability to upload invoices and add administrators. You may add as many clients and administrators, but updating their account settings is disabled.
Links (Running Version 2.5.2)