An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, Luminary, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from Luminary:
If you have questions, or are in need of support for any of my items, please visit my hosted Support Center vatoSupport at http://jennperrin.com/support/index.php You can and either post your question in the Forums or open a new Support Request once registered and logged in.
Please do not post Support Requests in the item’s comments, I will only respond to Support Requests from my Support Center.
Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation services
I generally do not offer support in the evenings or on the weekends (US Eastern time).
When requesting support, please include as much information as possible.
Please note: Due to my busy schedule and hectic life, I am not accepting any Freelance projects or customization requests at this time.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.