An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by Luminary
Additional information from Luminary:
Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation services
I generally do not offer support on the weekends (US Eastern time).
When requesting support, please include as much information as possible.
If you ask for support service/bug fixing — please, include the following information:
- Your purchase code. Messages/Emails without purchase code may be ignored.
- Link to your website where the item is installed/uploaded.
- Website Admin: login and password
- Please make sure that all access details (login/password/etc) are correct.
Additional information (such as FTP details and access to the database and hosting control panel) may be requested if necessary.
Please note: Due to my busy schedule and hectic life, I am not accepting any Freelance projects or customization requests at this time.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.
|Created||16 January 13|
|Last Update||25 July 14|
|Compatible Browsers||IE8, IE9, Firefox, Chrome|
|Software Version||PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 - 5.2, PHP 5.3, MySQL 4.x, MySQL 5.x|
|Tags||calendar, client comments, client discussions, client management, client portal, clients, file uploads, freelance clients, freelance management, invoices, invoicing, portal, project management, tasks, time tracking|