The ultimate WordPress plugin to manage TimelineJS. Create beautiful and powerful timelines using a wide range of media.
Once created you just add the shortcode for your timeline to your post or page, e.g. [chronos id=”7”]
- Simple timeline creation and management
- Create unlimited timelines, dates and eras.
- Shortcode support
- Upload images or link to external media like Google Maps, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, Instagram, TwitPic, Wikipedia, Dailymotion, SoundCloud and Vimeo.
- Automatic upgrades
- Full documentation
More information and requirements of TimelineJS – http://timeline.verite.co/
You may need to remove the frame if you click the Live Preview link.
- Added – TimelineJS version updated to 2.25 (Fixes Twitter issues)
- Added – WordPress 3.6 compatibility
- Fixed – Shortcodes not appearing in date content
- Added – TimelineJS version updated to 2.17
- Fixed – Content font / background colour not working
- Added – Support for B.C. dates.
- Fixed – Menu clashes with other plugins/themes.