Note from the author
When you view the live preview pages keep in mind that AJAX request saving the form is used only to demonstrate the functionality, not to actually save the data.
9, February, 2014 – see the Change log below for more info.
There are situations when we need some links to be on the same page we have a form on. And when we click them – the new page is loaded making us loose the changes we’ve made. Check If Changes Saved plugin checks if there have been any changes to the form before we leave the page, and if there have – we can either save or discard them or stop leaving the page. (There is also auto-save option available)
- Fast and lightweight
- Browsers compatibility
- Easy to use and implement
- Well documented
- jQuery library (js files included)
- jQuery UI (js and css files are included)
Item reuse in larger stock projects
By default this item is not allowed for reuse in larger stock projects according to this CodeCanyon market place rule.
Feel free to contact me either in the comments or using Email form on my profile page to negotiate reusing it with ‘Exception 1’ from the mentioned rule.
25, March, 2012 – Item approved and released.
9, February, 2014 – Item upgrade:
- Demo pages optimized for bootsrap
- Compatibility with jQuery and jQuery UI libs of different versions
- Templates for easy start included
- jQuery UI themes included
- jQuery UI unified files of all necessary components in one included
- jQuery Validation Plugin included
- More options added for the plugin
- Documentation updated