Chat with your customers on your website for sales and support easily, and beautifully.
|Keep in touch!|
- New design – CX comes with new user interface
- Core renewed – The core of the plugin is much stronger now
- Advanced control on login/offline forms – Everything can be optional / hidden
- Grab visitors’ attention with badge! – Badge appears on startup with sound alert
- Offline messages history – Don’t miss offline messages sent by contact form
- Works on WP admin bar – You don’t need to stay chat console
- Auto update – Auto update from our servers
- Multi operators – Multi operators & visitors
- Unlimited chats – No limits on concurrent chats
- Widget customisation – Customize colors, design and messages
- Private data – All data stored in your own server
- One-time fee – No monthly payments
- Secure – CX follows WordPress security procedures like preventing direct and unauthorized accesses to plugin files, using nonces for sending forms in admin panel and providing secure DB and AJAX requests.
- Tested with WordPress 3.8
By default, CX simply uses Ajax technique instead of Web Sockets. Because it’s pretty straightforward and works even on Internet Explorer. Also, you probably don’t need any server modifications for this plugin. It works with native PHP 5 server and WordPress fine.
When a visitor sends a message, all online operators get it at the same time and any operator can reply the visitor’s message.. Besides, more than one operators can join the same conversation. It means, one visitor get help from more than one operators at the same time if you wish.
- Works with only WordPress 3.4 or newer versions. Multisite is NOT supported.
- You may have errors if site homepage is different from the directory you installed WordPress.
- Operators must use WordPress admin panel to answer visitors (no mobile support yet for operators)
Version 1.0.2 - 20 Mar 2014 [*] Using lightweight custom ajax instead of admin-ajax.php for CX Ajax requests [*] CX doesn't allow offline visitors to login chat (Ajax requests decreased) [*] CX doesn't send Ajax request when visitors chat popup is closed Version 1.0.1 - 23 Jan 2014 [!] Fixed disconnecting issue
How it works?