|View the jQuery Version »|
Chameleon – HTML5 Video Player w/ Identical Flash BackupHTML5 Video is one of the coolest new features of HTML5. However, Internet Explorer doesn’t offer the fullscreen experience that we’re all used to, and if you want to use HTML5 video in Firefox, you have to create additional videos because it doesn’t support the mp4 file type.
Chameleon solves these important challenges with its intuitive Flash backup. When a browser can’t go fullscreen, the Flash backup is used. And if you don’t want to create additional video files just for Firefox, Chamelon gives you the option to use the Flash backup instead.
- Extremely easy to use with the built-in settings panel and shortcode generator
- Two skins to choose from, both light and dark.
- Built with 100% CSS, and icon fonts. This means retina display love for your MacBook Pro.
- Choose to make the video responsive or set a fixed size instead.
- Custom built right click menu that includes an optional copyright link.
- Optional Social Icons so users can share your video.
- Add as many videos to your page as you like
Attention to Detail
- The mouse and controls will auto-hide when the video is in fullscreen.
- Optional preview poster image for both HTML5 and Flash versions.
- Scrub the video with hold-and-drag functionality.
- Custom built CSS3 preloader.
- The plugin uses shortcodes and is compatible wherever shortcodes can be used within your theme
- The video shown is for preview purposes only and is not included in the download source
- Mobile devices will always switch to the device’s default video player.
- Not all mobile devices support video autoplay (iOS-6 does, iOS-5 does not).
- The plugin is not guaranteed to work with other 3rd party plugins and I don’t provide support for 3rd party plugin compatibility.