An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, WebSmacker, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from WebSmacker:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Item support does not include, but may be available for an additional cost:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I change the text below CCBill on the Checkout page?
Open the file: catalog\language\english\ccbill.php and change line 3 to whatever you want it to say.
Why are the test cards not working?
You need to contact CCBill. They will add your IP address to their system to allow you to test.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.