If you want to manage or broadcast your (surveillance) cameras in only one simple and easy way, you got it!
With camAnywhere Php / jQuery script you can easily :
- access and display all your camera streams on one screen
- edit your settings with built-in console
- take snapshot of your streams, email & review them
- 2 access modes : local (ip) & distant (dyndns)
- 3 view modes : pop-up, grid, external
- 3 default grid sizes
- edit your camera names, status, settings
- password protect with .htaccess pwd
- bootstrap built & responsive mode ready
New for v.1.2 :
- Take snapshot of your stream, get email notification with link.
- Review (and delete) your snapshots in a specific sorted gallery
- Faster loading with new ajax functions
New for v.1.1 :
- 2 new default options for GridMode & PopUpMode
- Support of browsers not handling MJPEG (like IE or mobile phone browsers)
- Responsive mode styles updated
DEMO : Saving & Snapshot functions have been disabled in the demo preview, some video streams can also be unavailable due to technical or dns refresh. Use the “Distant” mode.
An easy-to-follow user documentation is also provided.
Your feedbacks and improvements requests are welcome, want something new in a future release, contact me!