Downloadable Content and Add-ons for Calendarize it!
With Calendarize it! version 2.0 we introduce Downloadable Content. When you enter your License Key in the Options Panel you will be able to access Downloads. You can download free add-ons like our new Visual CSS Editor and the Contexual Help for Calendarize it! as well as buy premium add-ons.
Event and Venue Layout Box Builder
With Calendarize it! 2.0 we introduce the Layout Builder for the Event and Venue Box. It makes it super easy to customize the layout and add custom fields as well as setup default templates.
Update the plugin directly from within WordPress admin
You can now update Calendarize it! for WordPress directly from within WordPress admin. All you need to do is enter your Item Purchase Code (License Key) in the Options Panel.
Easy Point and Click interface to add new events
It is easy to add new events with the “point and click” visual calendar interface in wp-admin. Click on the day, enter the start day/time and end day/time.
Preview when entering event in wp-admin (single event)
You will get a preview of the event in the calendar in the wp-admin.
Support for Recurring Events
Easily add recurring events: every day, every week, every 2 weeks, every month, every year, and if you select More Options you can choose to repeat events multiple times the same day, hour. You can also choose between settings like 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th or last.
Support for Arbitrary Recurring Events and Recurring Events with Exceptions
With the release of Calendarize it! for WordPress version 1.2 it is now possible to create Arbitrary Recurring Events easily. First you create your recurring event and then you can repeat it when ever you want, including changing the time of the day when it repeats. You can also create Recurring Events and then easily remove specific dates (exceptions).
Show Individual Calendars per user in WordPress
You can easily display calendars for individual users in WordPress simply by adding a Shortcode with the username. You can also display events from multiple users by adding the id number of the user instead of the username.
Advanced Filtering (Custom Taxonomies)
Calendarize it! for WordPress supports Custom Taxonomies and by using these you can apply advanced filtering when viewing the Calendar in the front end. By default all events will be showing unless you have inserted a Shortcode with filtering. Click on a Custom Taxonomy and click “Apply filters”. You can add the filters in any combination. And click “Show All” in order to remove all filters.
Sidebar Widget for Mini Events Calendar
Insert a Mini Events Calendar widget in your sidebar. Apply advanced filtering with Custom Taxonomies. Choose between different jQuery UI skins.
Sidebar Widget for Upcoming Events
Insert a Upcoming Events widget in your sidebar. Apply advanced filtering with Custom Taxonomies.
Event List per day, per week, monthly
Switch directly from either Monthly, Weekly or Daily view to “event” and view all events from the Month, the Week or the Day.
Support for Custom Fields for Events
When creating your event you can easily add Custom Fields. Choose between three different types of Custom Fields: Custom, Taxonomy or Metadata.
Create and Manage Venues, Organizers and Calendars (Custom Taxonomies)
Assign events to specific Calendars, Organizers and Venues. Create detailed Venue page.
Support for Shortcodes
We have created 8 different Shortcodes that you can use with Calendarize it! From a very Shortcode to insert the calendar to more advanced Shortcodes that allow you to apply different filters.
Support for Custom Post Types
You can activate Calendarize it! for Custom Post Types including Posts and Pages. This means you can make these show as “events” in the calendar.
Support for Custom Capabilities
With Custom Capabilities you can customize who has access to the different features. Please notice that you need a Role and Capability Manager in order to use the Custom Capabilities. You can either use our White Label Branding for WordPress, which has a build in Role and Capability Manager, or try one of the free plugins available on the internet.
Customize Time and Date format
We have implemented comprehensive support for customizing the Time and Date format. You can completely customize the Time and Date format for the following views: month, week, day and event list. This also includes setting 12 hour or 24 hour time format .
Support for Events by User Role
If you have our Pages by User Role for WordPress plugin you will able to set the access to each event by User Role. You can either provide access or block specific user roles. This makes it possible to show one calendar, but depending on the visitors user role they will see different events in the calendar.
Detailed Event Page
Each event has a detailed Event Page where you can add information.
Detailed Venue Page
Each event has a detailed Venue Page where you can add information about the venue. Below the venue information we will display any upcoming events from the venue.
Google Map integration for Events and Venues
Both the Event Page and Venue Page supports Google Maps.
Support for internationalizationCalendarize it! for WordPress comply with the Codex for internationalization. This is a process of making an application ready for translation. In WordPress this means making strings which should be translated in a special way.
If you have our Easy Translation Manager for WordPress you can easily translate Calendarize it! for WordPress.
The following language versions are included with the plugin:
Version 18.104.22.168060 – January 27, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Disable Event Link on event list is occurring always, should be take place when the option is actually selected
Version 22.214.171.124043 – January 27, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Added a fix for label mapping. Changed a anonymous function to a named function
- Bug Fixed: When disable title option is active, remove the a tag from the event list title and added end time to Event List View (default box)
- Bug Fixed: Tooltip target for links
- Compatibility Fix: In WordPress 4.4 Taxonomy Term meta added with Visual Composer are not showing any values
- Compatibility Fix: Added a troubleshooting button to re-run he WordPress 4.4 taxonomy metadata upgrade (converting old metadata to new format introdced with WordPress 4.4)
- Update: Fixed styling for Social Networks when using RSVP Box (requires RSVP Events add-on)
- Update: Updated Visual Composer templates
- Update: Added _switcher to have only YES/NO or ON/OFF buttons in Options Panel
Version 126.96.36.199384 – January 9, 2015
- Bug Fixed: Added a self rescue procedure where saving an event will remove corrupted (UNTIL) recurring rule data, that prevents both backend and frontend from rendering events
- Bug Fixed: Calendar color not getting applied when the bg color or text color meta field is not set
- Bug Fixed: post_meta_boxes, hide group input type was not working as expected, group was to getting hidden
- Bug Fixed: Google ics feed is generating duplicate records in Calendarize it! when using External Event Sources add-on
- Bug Fixed: ics feed is not parsing correctly at Google calendar when using ampersand in the organizer name
- New Feature: Allow applying default event fields to Custom Post Types other than Events
- New Feature: Added an option to disable the Visual Composer module (troubleshooting tab)
Version 188.8.131.52173 – December 31, 2015
- New Feature: Added support for Taxonomy Counter Widget. New icons and styles (requires the Taxonomy Counter Widget add-on)
- New Feature: Added support for using the Taxonomy Image as fallback image if the taxonomy image URL field is empty (requires Taxonomy Image add-on)
- Bug Fixed: When not using Week Numbers, the first cell is too wide
- Bug Fixed: Basic Week view on mobile devices is not showing cells belonging to a different month
- Bug Fixed: Issue when viewing an AgendaView on a mobile device
- Bug Fixed: When a recurring event is set, trying to add a arbitrary repeat date will change the recurring date settings
- Bug Fixed: Term Image not showing in Events Map View (dialog). If both term image URL is set and Taxonomy Image is used the Taxonomy Image will take precedence
Version 184.108.40.206917 – December 15, 2015
- Bug Fixed: Server Side Static Events are not taking into consideration the event removal by Event End attribute.
- Bug Fixed: Remove PHP warning from log on WordPress 4.4. Related to old Taxonomy Meta Data prior to WordPress 4.4.
- Bug Fixed: Event Title started to show HTML code in all default views
Version 220.127.116.11876 – December 10, 2015
- Bug Fixed: Encoded characters are showing in calendar views
- Bug Fixed: PHP warning in Taxonomy related to is_custom_taxonomy flag
- Bug Fixed: Clear internal Calendarize it! cache on update, so that fixes that affect cached elements gets applied.
- Compatibility Fix: Added a renounce procedure to copy Term Meta Data to the built in WordPress Term Meta Data released with WordPress 4.4.
- New Feature: Added troubleshooting feature to allow turning OFF all add-ons at once (this is useful if a add-on is causing an error, which results in the user not being able to apply a fix by updating add-ons. By turning off all add-ons the user can go to Downloads and apply any pending updates, and then turn ON the add-ons again).
- New Feature: Added SVG icons for the new Event and Taxonomy Counter Widget add-on.
Version 18.104.22.168768 – December 4, 2015
- Bug Fixed: The Automatic Calendar content option should be ON by default for the native event custom post type
- Bug Fixed: Hyphen and apostrophe is showing as code in events titles
- Bug Fixed: When Custom Tooltip Details is selected, and the tooltip settings have no fields, it should not display the default Start and End Date. Instead it should not output the content unless the user adds fields.
- Update: Singular label for events custom post type updated.
Version 22.214.171.124729 – December 2, 2015
- New Feature: Added support for the popular Visual Composer plugin. If your theme supports Visual Composer and you have the plugin installed in your website, you can now build your Event Details Box, Venue Details Box and Organizer Details Box layouts with Visual Composer. Choose from 8 bundled layouts or build your own custom layouts choosing from 34 different elements (Visual Composer is NOT bundled with Calendarize it!)
- New Feature: Added support for 16 additional OAuth websites in Social Connection module
- New Feature: Added filter rhc_feature_access_capabilities to allow add-ons to add more capabilities to the Feature Access option tab
- Bug Fixed: Google Maps warning about sensor attribute being depreciated
- Bug Fixed: When upcoming only is used, and grid_norepeat, and daily recurring event, the recurring event is not displaying in the Events Grid View
- Bug Fixed: Temporarily disable the GEO field from ics. Google is no longer ignoring the field, instead it fails to load
- Bug Fixed: When mixing an Month View or Week View calendar with Event Grid View in the same page, the event titles gets overwritten in the Month View or Week View when the Event Grid View loads more data
- Bug Fixed: Disabling the automatic elements for event post type is not working
- Bug Fixed: Events Grid View started showing strange data and time format (Events Grid View add-on)
- Compatibility Fix: When using the Metro Pro theme, the canonical URL is wrong and Facebook shares get incorrect page data (debug screen added info about the theme)
Version 126.96.36.199519 – October 31, 2015
- New Feature: Added feature for selecting different Google Map styles in Options > Template Settings (Requires the free Map Styles for Calendarize it! add-on).
Version 188.8.131.52488 – October 29, 2015
- Bug Fixed: When Events does not have time postmeta detail box field is defaulting to some random field
- Bug Fixed: Crash in debug module
Version 184.108.40.206349 – October 27, 2015
- New Feature: Added the event_click attribute. It takes the following values “fc_click” or “fc_click_no_action”
- Update: Added the event_click option to the Calendarize Shortcode tab in the Options menu
Version 220.127.116.11307 – October 26, 2015
- New Feature: Added the fixed_title attribute and options or replacing event title (and hiding the time) in Month View.
- Bug Fixed: PHP warning in the recurring events dialog, when the first day option is not set
- Update: Added icons/fonts for additional Social Networks in the Social Connection module
Version 18.104.22.168186 – October 21, 2015
- New Feature: Added support for new attribute render_events. To be used in combination with the Match Background option (month_event_image=”0” matchbackground=”1” render_events=“0”). This will allow you to create a calendar showing vacant/occupied days.
Version 22.214.171.124178 – October 20, 2015
- Bug Fixed: Remove minimum height for tooltip.
- Compatibility Fix: Single Event Page is showing the Event Template title instead of the actual event title (Moose – Creative Multi-Purpose Theme from Themeforest.net, Item no. 12059290)
- Compatibility Fix: Added support for using Event Top Image from Calendarize it! as background image with event title on single Event Details Page (Moose – Creative Multi-Purpose Theme from Themeforest.net, Item no. 12059290)
- Compatibility Fix: Taxonomy Page is showing the Taxonomy Template title instead of the actual Taxonomy term name (Moose – Creative Multi-Purpose Theme from Themeforest.net, Item no. 12059290)