Downloadable Content and Add-ons for Calendarize it!
With Calendarize it! version 2.0 we introduce Downloadable Content. When you enter your License Key in the Options Panel you will be able to access Downloads. You can download free add-ons like our new Visual CSS Editor and the Contexual Help for Calendarize it! as well as buy premium add-ons.
Event and Venue Layout Box Builder
With Calendarize it! 2.0 we introduce the Layout Builder for the Event and Venue Box. It makes it super easy to customize the layout and add custom fields as well as setup default templates.
Update the plugin directly from within WordPress admin
You can now update Calendarize it! for WordPress directly from within WordPress admin. All you need to do is enter your Item Purchase Code (License Key) in the Options Panel.
Easy Point and Click interface to add new events
It is easy to add new events with the “point and click” visual calendar interface in wp-admin. Click on the day, enter the start day/time and end day/time.
Preview when entering event in wp-admin (single event)
You will get a preview of the event in the calendar in the wp-admin.
Support for Recurring Events
Easily add recurring events: every day, every week, every 2 weeks, every month, every year, and if you select More Options you can choose to repeat events multiple times the same day, hour. You can also choose between settings like 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th or last.
Support for Arbitrary Recurring Events and Recurring Events with Exceptions
With the release of Calendarize it! for WordPress version 1.2 it is now possible to create Arbitrary Recurring Events easily. First you create your recurring event and then you can repeat it when ever you want, including changing the time of the day when it repeats. You can also create Recurring Events and then easily remove specific dates (exceptions).
Show Individual Calendars per user in WordPress
You can easily display calendars for individual users in WordPress simply by adding a Shortcode with the username. You can also display events from multiple users by adding the id number of the user instead of the username.
Advanced Filtering (Custom Taxonomies)
Calendarize it! for WordPress supports Custom Taxonomies and by using these you can apply advanced filtering when viewing the Calendar in the front end. By default all events will be showing unless you have inserted a Shortcode with filtering. Click on a Custom Taxonomy and click “Apply filters”. You can add the filters in any combination. And click “Show All” in order to remove all filters.
Sidebar Widget for Mini Events Calendar
Insert a Mini Events Calendar widget in your sidebar. Apply advanced filtering with Custom Taxonomies. Choose between different jQuery UI skins.
Sidebar Widget for Upcoming Events
Insert a Upcoming Events widget in your sidebar. Apply advanced filtering with Custom Taxonomies.
Event List per day, per week, monthly
Switch directly from either Monthly, Weekly or Daily view to “event” and view all events from the Month, the Week or the Day.
Support for Custom Fields for Events
When creating your event you can easily add Custom Fields. Choose between three different types of Custom Fields: Custom, Taxonomy or Metadata.
Create and Manage Venues, Organizers and Calendars (Custom Taxonomies)
Assign events to specific Calendars, Organizers and Venues. Create detailed Venue page.
Support for Shortcodes
We have created 8 different Shortcodes that you can use with Calendarize it! From a very Shortcode to insert the calendar to more advanced Shortcodes that allow you to apply different filters.
Support for Custom Post Types
You can activate Calendarize it! for Custom Post Types including Posts and Pages. This means you can make these show as “events” in the calendar.
Support for Custom Capabilities
With Custom Capabilities you can customize who has access to the different features. Please notice that you need a Role and Capability Manager in order to use the Custom Capabilities. You can either use our White Label Branding for WordPress, which has a build in Role and Capability Manager, or try one of the free plugins available on the internet.
Customize Time and Date format
We have implemented comprehensive support for customizing the Time and Date format. You can completely customize the Time and Date format for the following views: month, week, day and event list. This also includes setting 12 hour or 24 hour time format .
Support for Events by User Role
If you have our Pages by User Role for WordPress plugin you will able to set the access to each event by User Role. You can either provide access or block specific user roles. This makes it possible to show one calendar, but depending on the visitors user role they will see different events in the calendar.
Detailed Event Page
Each event has a detailed Event Page where you can add information.
Detailed Venue Page
Each event has a detailed Venue Page where you can add information about the venue. Below the venue information we will display any upcoming events from the venue.
Google Map integration for Events and Venues
Both the Event Page and Venue Page supports Google Maps.
Support for internationalizationCalendarize it! for WordPress comply with the Codex for internationalization. This is a process of making an application ready for translation. In WordPress this means making strings which should be translated in a special way.
If you have our Easy Translation Manager for WordPress you can easily translate Calendarize it! for WordPress.
The following language versions are included with the plugin:
We have both free and premium paid add-ons for Calendarize it! that will allow you to extend the available features. Simply enter your license key in the Options Panel and you will be able to download the free add-ons and purchase the premium add-ons.
Support and Updates
We support our plugins and have a professional support ticket system setup to handle and track all issues or requests from our customers. Follow us on Envato or Twitter to stay up to date with new releases and updates.
Don’t forget to enter your License Key in the Options Panel. This will enable auto update from within WordPress admin. With this feature you will always be able to keep the plugin up-to-date. Please notice that we only provide support to users with a valid License Key.
Version 2.6.5 rev47386 – February 17, 201
- New Feature: Added some arguments so that the External Event Sources (add-on) can be filtered by Author
- Update: Added icon fonts for Calendar navigation
- Update: If inserting Custom Field with post meta data fc_allday, replace the value with Yes or No
- Update: Improved navigation for mobile devices when in month view
Version 2.6.4 rev47073 — February 12, 2014
- New Feature: Added a settings link in the plugin list
- New Feature: Redirect to Option on plugin activation (this is done in order to get customers to enter the license key and download the Help)
- New Feature: Redirect to License tab on Activation
- New Feature: Message will be displayed in Options Panel if the Help is not installed and allow the user to dismiss the message permanently
- New Feature: Message will be displayed in Options Panel if the Initial Setup has not been performed: Create Event and Venue templates and create Calendar page with the calendarizeit shortcode.
- New Feature: Show list of pages that uses Calendarize it! shortcode (Options Panel)
- New Feature: Updated default theme for Calendarize it! buttons (FLAT UI)
- Update: Add close icon to iCal dialog
- Update: Adjust color of close icon on Calendar filter dialog
- Update: Change Calendar filter tabs
- Bug Fixed: iCal feed download fixed on individual events.
- Update: Changed iCal Feed dialog, that appear when you click the button in the Event Details Box, to be the same as when you click the iCal button in the Month View.
Version 2.6.3 rev44259 – January 9, 2014
- Update: Map View Optimization (improved load speed for Map View add-on)
- Update: Added a comment for changing the post info shortcode
- Update: Adjust CSS for Auto Publish add-on
- Bug Fixed: Adjust Featured Event Image in pop-up
- Bug Fixed: Premiere parameter was not applied to the rhc_upcoming_events shortcode
Version 2.6.2 rev43952 – January 1, 2014
- Compatibility Update: Added code to compensate for undetermined situation where the “no upcoming events” message is also shown when events are appearing.
- Bug Fix: Weekly recurring events were not showing on December 29, 30, 31 or January 1.
Version 2.6.1 rev43760 – December 23, 2013
- Update: Change Calendarize it! event default color
- Bug Fixed: Title alignment off
- Bug Fixed: Rename the pre-loader icon font to avoid conflicts with other plugins and themes that have not namespaced icomoon.
- New Feature: New and improved layout for Month View on mobile devices
- New Feature: Adding a mobile .fc-small class and code for handling calendar rendering on mobile (Setting in Options Panel)
- Bug Fixed: Make multi day events span correctly in mobile view
Version 2.6.0 rev43685 – December 21, 2013
- New Feature: Allow External Event Sources add-on to define its own tooltip link target (Requires re-download of External Event Sources add-on)
Version 2.5.9 rev43680 – December 19, 2013
- Update: Changed styling of tooltip to better support mobile devices
- New Feature: Tooltip will pick up the color from the event in the Month View
Version 2.5.8 rev43502 – December 17, 2013
- Compatibility Fix: Renamed the spinner (pre-loader) font-face (icomoon) to avoid conflict with other plugins and themes.
- Bug Fixed: CSS Styling issues fixed in wp-admin (WordPress 3.8 compatibility)
- Update: Added name-spacing to font-face icon (icomoon) to avoid conflict with other plugins and themes.
- Update: Optimization reduce the size of the plugin on memory per page load
Version 2.5.7 rev43111 – December 11, 2013
- Update: Improved layout for Social Network icons on iPad and Tablets
Version 2.5.6 rev43031 – December 10, 2013
- Bug Fixed: Moved misplaced tip html that breaks the styles with Twitter Bootstrap 3
- Bug Fixed: php warning in troubleshooting tab
- Bug Fixed: Upcoming Events Widget targeting _blank on some events
- Update: Increase the Options Panel version (support for callback on Social Login Options)
- New Feature: Added support for Social Media login (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Microsoft Live)