Downloadable Content and Add-ons for Calendarize it!
With Calendarize it! version 2.0 we introduce Downloadable Content. When you enter your License Key in the Options Panel you will be able to access Downloads. You can download free add-ons like our new Visual CSS Editor and the Contexual Help for Calendarize it! as well as buy premium add-ons.
Event and Venue Layout Box Builder
With Calendarize it! 2.0 we introduce the Layout Builder for the Event and Venue Box. It makes it super easy to customize the layout and add custom fields as well as setup default templates.
Update the plugin directly from within WordPress admin
You can now update Calendarize it! for WordPress directly from within WordPress admin. All you need to do is enter your Item Purchase Code (License Key) in the Options Panel.
Easy Point and Click interface to add new events
It is easy to add new events with the “point and click” visual calendar interface in wp-admin. Click on the day, enter the start day/time and end day/time.
Preview when entering event in wp-admin (single event)
You will get a preview of the event in the calendar in the wp-admin.
Support for Recurring Events
Easily add recurring events: every day, every week, every 2 weeks, every month, every year, and if you select More Options you can choose to repeat events multiple times the same day, hour. You can also choose between settings like 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th or last.
Support for Arbitrary Recurring Events and Recurring Events with Exceptions
With the release of Calendarize it! for WordPress version 1.2 it is now possible to create Arbitrary Recurring Events easily. First you create your recurring event and then you can repeat it when ever you want, including changing the time of the day when it repeats. You can also create Recurring Events and then easily remove specific dates (exceptions).
Show Individual Calendars per user in WordPress
You can easily display calendars for individual users in WordPress simply by adding a Shortcode with the username. You can also display events from multiple users by adding the id number of the user instead of the username.
Advanced Filtering (Custom Taxonomies)
Calendarize it! for WordPress supports Custom Taxonomies and by using these you can apply advanced filtering when viewing the Calendar in the front end. By default all events will be showing unless you have inserted a Shortcode with filtering. Click on a Custom Taxonomy and click “Apply filters”. You can add the filters in any combination. And click “Show All” in order to remove all filters.
Sidebar Widget for Mini Events Calendar
Insert a Mini Events Calendar widget in your sidebar. Apply advanced filtering with Custom Taxonomies. Choose between different jQuery UI skins.
Sidebar Widget for Upcoming Events
Insert a Upcoming Events widget in your sidebar. Apply advanced filtering with Custom Taxonomies.
Event List per day, per week, monthly
Switch directly from either Monthly, Weekly or Daily view to “event” and view all events from the Month, the Week or the Day.
Support for Custom Fields for Events
When creating your event you can easily add Custom Fields. Choose between three different types of Custom Fields: Custom, Taxonomy or Metadata.
Create and Manage Venues, Organizers and Calendars (Custom Taxonomies)
Assign events to specific Calendars, Organizers and Venues. Create detailed Venue page.
Support for Shortcodes
We have created 8 different Shortcodes that you can use with Calendarize it! From a very Shortcode to insert the calendar to more advanced Shortcodes that allow you to apply different filters.
Support for Custom Post Types
You can activate Calendarize it! for Custom Post Types including Posts and Pages. This means you can make these show as “events” in the calendar.
Support for Custom Capabilities
With Custom Capabilities you can customize who has access to the different features. Please notice that you need a Role and Capability Manager in order to use the Custom Capabilities. You can either use our White Label Branding for WordPress, which has a build in Role and Capability Manager, or try one of the free plugins available on the internet.
Customize Time and Date format
We have implemented comprehensive support for customizing the Time and Date format. You can completely customize the Time and Date format for the following views: month, week, day and event list. This also includes setting 12 hour or 24 hour time format .
Support for Events by User Role
If you have our Pages by User Role for WordPress plugin you will able to set the access to each event by User Role. You can either provide access or block specific user roles. This makes it possible to show one calendar, but depending on the visitors user role they will see different events in the calendar.
Detailed Event Page
Each event has a detailed Event Page where you can add information.
Detailed Venue Page
Each event has a detailed Venue Page where you can add information about the venue. Below the venue information we will display any upcoming events from the venue.
Google Map integration for Events and Venues
Both the Event Page and Venue Page supports Google Maps.
Support for internationalizationCalendarize it! for WordPress comply with the Codex for internationalization. This is a process of making an application ready for translation. In WordPress this means making strings which should be translated in a special way.
If you have our Easy Translation Manager for WordPress you can easily translate Calendarize it! for WordPress.
The following language versions are included with the plugin:
We have both free and premium paid add-ons for Calendarize it! that will allow you to extend the available features. Simply enter your license key in the Options Panel and you will be able to download the free add-ons and purchase the premium add-ons.
Support and Updates
We support our plugins and have a professional support ticket system setup to handle and track all issues or requests from our customers. Follow us on Envato or Twitter to stay up to date with new releases and updates.
Don’t forget to enter your License Key in the Options Panel. This will enable auto update from within WordPress admin. With this feature you will always be able to keep the plugin up-to-date. Please notice that we only provide support to users with a valid License Key.
Version 3.0.0 rev53378 – August 15, 2014
- New Feature: Updated Event Calendar Widget (free add-on FLAT UI Calendar Widget). Click on events in calendar and events appear below the calendar. Mouse over event and Time and Venue details appear. Click event and event excerpt appear. Integrates with Social Sharing Panel add-on (share events to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn). iCal file download. Static or Interactive Google Map feature.
- New Feature: Event List days ahead. Similar to Months ahead, but in days. Allows showing an Event List View only one day at a time. This can be used for creating a Event List View showing todays events.
- New Feature: When Upcoming Only is active, added option to trim (hide) the past weeks from the month view.
- Bug Fixed: Remove the non-dynamic tooltip content when using dynamic content. It looks bad and confusing on slow loading sites.
- Bug Fixed: Upcoming only is not showing all events on the current day.
Version 22.214.171.124 rev53103 – August 3, 2014
- Bug Fixed: Custom Fields icons disappear WordPress prior to version 3.9.1
- Update: New Custom Fields default for Event Details, Venue Details, Tooltip Details, Grid View Details and Slideshow Details
Version 2.9.9 rev53055 – August 1, 2014
- Update: Remove UI themes from frontend and backend
- Update: Remove choose default UI theme drop down from Options Panel. UI themes are no longer used in Calendarize it!
- Optimization: Moved content of last minute fixes to calendarize.css
- Optimization: Switched to minified CSS
- Optimization: Switched to minified JS
- Optimization: Clear unused resources
- Compatibility: Wrapped Calendar dialog checkboxes and iCal text area in label tag, for WCAG 2.0 Level A requirement
- Compatibility: Applied more WCAG 2.0 Level A requirements
- Bug Fixed: When removed UI-themes, backend close and arrow icons were gone. Replaced with the ones from WordPress
- Bug Fixed: Syntax error unclosed media
- Bug Fixed: Missing date format mapping file
- Bug Fixed: External Event Sources not loaded on FLAT UI Widget list on day click.
- New Feature: Adding optional pre-loader to FLAT UI Widget
- New Feature: Added option to apply the_content filter to the event single page content
- New Feature: Added a filter to allow customizing which details box get restored to default
Version 2.9.8 rev52520 – July 16 2014
- Update: When External Event Sources add-on is used, show date and time contained on its own tag each for separate styling
- Update: Load Event List template only when calendar is used
- Update: Allow the posted_arguments in the calendar shortcode
- New Feature: Pass the view name on local events for further add-on filtering
- Bug Fixed: Arguments like author and author_name are part of WP core and not caught by the calendar
Version 2.9.7 rev51976 – July 5, 2014
- Bug Fixed: PHP warnings, when using Upcoming Events Widget as shortcode in a page
- Bug Fixed: PHP warnings triggered by other plugins
- Bug Fixed: Visibility check feature not working when multiple calendars are used
- Compatibility Fix: Avoid other plugins/themes overwriting the local icon
- Improvement: Premiere works as real premiere, or optionally show a repeated event only one time
- New Feature: Added cope to handle External Event Sources add-on no link option.
Version 2.9.6 rev51808 – July 2, 2014
- Update: Added support for showing external feed, created with External Event Sources add-on, in local Calendarize it! iCal feed
Version 2.9.5 rev51712 – June 30, 2014
- Bug Fixed: WordPress Featured Image broken. Enqueue script in the right place
Version 2.9.4 rev51693 – June 30, 2014
- New Feature: Added option to set Default Featured Event Image in Options > Media settings tab
- SEO Fixed: Taxonomy pages where reporting the canonical and shortlink of the page template and not the term links
- Compatibility Fix: WordPress SEO by Yoast. Taxonomy pages were not displaying the description and link configured with WordPress SEO by Yoast.
Version 2.9.3 rev51411 – June 23, 2014
- Bug Fixed: Current time showing on All Day events
- Bug Fixed: Remove some internal fields from postmeta drop down in Custom Layout Metabox
- Compatibility Fix: When using qTranslate events only show on default language on Calendar and Upcoming Events Widget.
- New Feature: next_day_threshold option and argument. Possible values 0-12. Specifies how much an event can get past midnight without displaying on the next day.
- New Feature: Added Calendarize it! Role Manager to Options Panel.
- Update: Enable fc_range_start and fc_range_end as usable postmeta values for the event details box, apply a date format, and bug fixed time, when an interval is set so that it is the ending hour of the last recurring event.
Version 2.9.2 rev51174 – June 18, 2014
- Update: Replace jquery.live (depreciated on jquery 1.7) with jquery.on in the script that handles the calendar metabox in the backend.
- Update: Added some filters and modified the Admin a bit to support the backend Options add-on.
- Update: Added a default value to the theme option
- Update: Added method transitionStarted to fullcalendar, in preparation for the Google Grid View add-on.
- New Feature: Support for Google Grid View add-on for Calendarize it!
- New Feature: Social Connection menu for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Microsoft Live API keys. This can be used by all add-ons that require API keys.
- Bug Fixed: Duplicated taxonomy on tooltip. Terms were given the taxonomy ID, rather than a specific term ID
- Bug Fixed: PHP warning when Community Events add-on is active.
- Bug Fixed: Not possible to uncheck terms in the Calendar taxonomy filter
- Bug Fixed: Icons not showing in Member Profile add-on
Version 2.9.1 rev50641 – June 6, 2014
- Compatibility Fix: Some themes are not properly setting the body_class
- Bug Fixed: Prevent rendering the same event multiple times on the Event List when stacking in on
- New Feature: Added “Removed ended” option for Upcoming Event List Widget
Version 2.9.0 rev50593 – June 5, 2014
- New Feature: Option to change the event list range (currently it is monthly)
- New Feature: Event List Stacking behavior. Shortcode argument eventliststack=“1” or “0”
- New Feature: Allow passing eventlistscrolloffset to the Shortcode to control how early or late the auto load triggers. Greater values delay autoload and smaller values trigger autoload earlier. Negative values allowed.
- New Feature: Upcoming only option apply to all views
- New Feature: Hierarchical filter. Options and shortcode argument will display only terms that are children of the displayed fullCalendar defined taxonomy term
- Improvement: Added “rhc_query_post_status” filter to control what post_status is passed to the events query
- Improvement: Add a filter for automatically loading some theme meta field names. Improved the version 2 single page template loading to be less intrusive for better theme integration.
- Compatibility Fix: Handle a situation where something rewrites the wp_query object and does not return it to its original state, causing Calendarize it! to load version 1 of the Custom Taxonomy Template
- Compatibility Fix: Added compatibility fixes for Enfold – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme (Themeforest).
- Compatibility Fix: When using Gantry Framework and Community Events add-on, taxonomy drop-downs disappear.
- Bug Fixed: Handle a situation where plugins or themes takeover the main query object and does not return it to its original state.
- Bug Fixed: When using multiple calendars and Match Background Color all calendars are affected
- Bug Fixed: When using dot in time syntax, the time is rounded to hours. Minutes are not recognized in the tooltip
- Bug Fixed: Clear cache when options are saved
- Bug Fixed: Remove some PHP warnings on the tooltip, when wp_debug true
- Bug Fixed: iCal button not showing in tooltip when using Dynamic Tooltip content loading