An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, xenioushk, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from xenioushk:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I localize the plugin? Where do I find the language terms to translate them?
- You will get language terms in “lang/default.po” file. You have to install “poedit” software in your computer.
- Our Plugin text-domain is ‘bwl-adv-faq’- If you are new about “localization of a plugin”, then I recommend you to check this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGN-hbMCPMg
How to change “Add A New FAQ Question !” I would like to change the wording in the add new faq. Where can I find this?
Please follow the steps -
1. Open “bwl_advanced_faq_manager_form_shortcode.php” file
2. Go to line no – 87 and you will get “Add A New FAQ Question !” text in there.
My translation file is not working ! How to solve this issue?
Our plugin “text domain” is ‘bwl-adv-faq’.
Suppose you want to translate plugin in to “German” language. So,”.po” file name will be ‘bwl-adv-faq-de_DE.po’. That’s all.1. For country code check - http://www.gnu.org/savannah-checkouts/gnu/gettext/manual/html_node/Country-Codes.html#Country-Codes
2. For Language code check - http://www.gnu.org/savannah-checkouts/gnu/gettext/manual/html_node/Usual-Language-Codes.html#Usual-Language-Codes
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.