An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by xenioushk
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I localize the plugin? Where do I find the language terms to translate them?
- You will get language terms in “lang/default.po” file. You have to install “poedit” software in your computer.
- Our Plugin text-domain is ‘bwl-adv-faq’- If you are new about “localization of a plugin”, then I recommend you to check this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGN-hbMCPMg
How to change “Add A New FAQ Question !” I would like to change the wording in the add new faq. Where can I find this?
Please follow the steps -
1. Open “bwl_advanced_faq_manager_form_shortcode.php” file
2. Go to line no – 87 and you will get “Add A New FAQ Question !” text in there.
My translation file is not working ! How to solve this issue?
Our plugin “text domain” is ‘bwl-adv-faq’.
Suppose you want to translate plugin in to “German” language. So,”.po” file name will be ‘bwl-adv-faq-de_DE.po’. That’s all.1. For country code check - http://www.gnu.org/savannah-checkouts/gnu/gettext/manual/html_node/Country-Codes.html#Country-Codes
2. For Language code check - http://www.gnu.org/savannah-checkouts/gnu/gettext/manual/html_node/Usual-Language-Codes.html#Usual-Language-Codes
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.