Turn your WordPress website into a Booking websiteThis Plugin will help you to easily create a booking/reservation system into your WordPress website or blog. The Booking System will display calendars for users to see availability and book dates and hours.
Booking System PRO is great for booking, make appointments or schedule Apartments, Bars, Babysitters, Boats, Cabins, Cars, Cars, Chefs, Cinemas, Clubs, Dance Instructors, Dentists, Doctors, Estheticians, Hairdresser, Health Clubs, Lawyers, Make-up Specialists, Massage Therapists, Music Bands, Nail Salons, Personal Trainers, Pet Care, Photographers, Pilates Instructors, Restaurants, Spas, Sport Coaches, Taxi Companies, Theaters, Villas …
Extend Booking System PRO functionalities with WooCommerceSince version 1.9 WooCommerce compatibility has been added. Take advantage of the shopping cart, all payment methods and other features that come with WooCommerce & all the plugins created for the most popular WordPress eCommerce toolkit.
Admin DemoAdmin demo
Note: View Documentation & Help sections for instructions. Demo content is deleted periodically so if you have any problems refresh the page. Not all options are available in the demo.
This is intended to book anything anywhere anytime. So if you need functions or settings tell me and I will add them (no extra charge). Please don’t buy the script unless I add the function you requested (because the number of feature requests is so big a new request might take at least one month to show).
Complete list of Features
- Front End Booking Calendar is responsive and can be viewed on all browsers and devices.
- A Booking Calendar is displayed in Front End, where clients can view availability and make reservations & appointments.
- All administrators & users can create an unlimited number of Booking Calendars.
- The clients can select to display multiple or fewer months for better visualization.
- The clients can click on the calendar’s days and/or hours to select the booking period they want.
- The Booking Calendar contains a Sidebar where clients can search availability through the calendar, select number of rooms/items they want, see the price and book them by completing a very customizable Booking Form.
- Support for Terms & Conditions.
- The Check In/Out dates can be in american (MM DD, YYYY) or european (DD MM YYYY) format.
- Only the Calendar be displayed so that your users can check only availability.
- The Back End Booking Calendar is similar to the Front End version so that administrators can have a very familiar way to add information … what they see the clients see.
- Add price, promo price, number of items available and information for each day in the Front End Booking Calendar. In the Back End Booking Calendar administrators can add notes to themselves or other administrators.
- The days are displayed in the Booking Calendar with the following statuses: None, Available, Booked, Special, Unavailable.
- Set Price & Status for a groups of days.
- Set discounts depending on the number of days that are booked.
- Set minimum & maximum number of days that you are permitted to book.
- Set the first day of the week that will appear in the Booking calendar.
- Set general available/unavailable weekdays.
- Support for Morning Check Out. It will display information in the Booking Calendar if you need to Check In in the afternoon and Check Out in the morning. This option is very useful for hotels.
- You have complete control to what hours you are using in your Booking Calendar. You can set same hours by the minute for the whole calendar or you can set different hours for different days.
- Add price, promo price, number of items available and information for each hour in the Front End Booking Calendar. In the Back End Booking Calendar administrators can add notes to themselves or other administrators.
- The hours are displayed in the Booking Calendar with the following statuses: None, Available, Booked, Special, Unavailable.
- Set Price & Status for a groups of hours.
- Hours can be in AM/PM or 24 hours format.
- Hours intervals are supported.
Extend with WooCommerce
- Take advantage of the shopping cart, all the payment methods and other features WooCommerce has to offer.
Multi Language support for Front End & Back End
- Change translation or text in Back End with an easy “to do” translation tool.
- Note: Not all languages are translated.
Ability to change currency
- You can select any currency to use into your Booking Calendar.
- Booking requests can be instantly approved or can be approved/rejected by administrators. The booking calendar will be changed accordingly.
- Administrators have the possibility to Add, Approve, Reject, Cancel or Delete a reservation.
- Administrators have the possibility to filter and/or search throw reservations.
- Reservations are displayed in a list or in a calendar.
- Create your own custom booking form to get what information you want from your clients.
- Possibility to create an unlimited number of Booking Forms for all your calendars.
- The Booking form supports Text Fields (Email, Phone, Name etc), Text Areas, Checkboxes & Drop Downs.
- PayPal (credit card supported)
Support of multiple CSS Templates
- Possibility to create an unlimited number of CSS Templates to customize your Front End Calendars.
Support of multiple Email Templates
- Possibility to create an unlimited number of Email Templates for the notification emails.
Support for Multi Site/Multi User
- Allow administrators to access all calendars.
- Allow users access to Booking System.
- Allow users access to Booking System Custom Post Type.
- Allow administrators to create Booking Calendars and give access to different users.
Support for Widgets
- Add Booking Calendar in a Widget Area.
- Add Booking Calendar Sidebar in a Widget Area.
Support for Custom Post Type
- Users have the possibility to create a Post with a Booking Calendar attached.
Thank you for buying our item! Please read the instructions here on how to access our Support Forums.
We do NOT provide support in comments section. Please use it for presale questions only.
If you want to install an update please read the instructions here.
You can view the Changelog here.