Turn your WordPress website into a Booking website
This Plugin will help you to easily create a booking/reservation system into your WordPress website or blog. The Booking System will display calendars for users to see availability and book dates and hours.
Booking System PRO is great for booking, make appointments or schedule Apartments, Bars, Babysitters, Boats, Cabins, Cars, Cars, Chefs, Cinemas, Clubs, Dance Instructors, Dentists, Doctors, Estheticians, Hairdresser, Health Clubs, Lawyers, Make-up Specialists, Massage Therapists, Music Bands, Nail Salons, Personal Trainers, Pet Care, Photographers, Pilates Instructors, Restaurants, Spas, Sport Coaches, Taxi Companies, Theaters, Villas …
Extend Booking System PRO functionalities with WooCommerce
Since version 1.9 WooCommerce compatibility has been added. Take advantage of the shopping cart, all payment methods and other features that come with WooCommerce & all the plugins created for the most popular WordPress eCommerce toolkit.
Note: View Documentation & Help sections for instructions. Demo content is deleted periodically so if you have any problems refresh the page. Not all options are available in the demo.
This plugin is intended to be used for booking anything, anywhere, anytime, but because of the number of business models out there please ask before you buy this item, in the comments section, if it contains the features you need. We take your suggestions seriously and will try to add them in future updates, but please do not buy this item if it does not have the functionalities you require. Because Envato requires the quality of the code to be very high, we can not give an estimate when new features will be added and based on past experience we do not want to release untested and/or buggy code. Thank you
Complete Booking System PRO list of features
- A booking calendar is displayed in front end, where clients can view availability and can make reservations & appointments.
- All administrators & users can create an unlimited number of booking calendars.
- Booking can be stopped x minutes/hours/days in advance.
- Clients can click on the calendar’s days and/or hours to select the booking period they want.
- Clients can select to display multiple or fewer months for better visualization. The number of months to be initially displayed can be set from calendar settings.
- Front end booking calendar is responsive and can be viewed on all browsers and devices.
- Only the calendar can be be displayed so that your users can check only availability.
- Support for Terms & Conditions.
- The booking calendar is AJAX powered, so there is no need to refresh the page to do a reservation, update schedule …
- The booking calendar contains a sidebar where clients can search availability, they can select the number of rooms/items they want, can select extras & services, can use coupons/vouchers, can view reservation summary with discounts & taxes/fees and can enter their details in a customizable form.
- The calendar’s sidebar view is customizable.
- The check in/out dates can be in american (MM DD, YYYY) or european (DD MM YYYY) format.
- The back end booking calendar is similar to the front end version so that administrators can have a very familiar way to add information … what they see the clients see.
- You can create an unlimited number of calendars
- Add price, promo price, number of items available and information for each day in the front end booking calendar. In the back end booking calendar administrators can add notes to themselves or other administrators.
- Days are displayed in the booking calendar with the following statuses: None, Available, Booked, Special, Unavailable.
- One or more days can be selected.
- Set price & status for groups of days. Multiple groups can be booked together.
- Set the first day of the week that will appear in the booking calendar.
- Set general available/unavailable weekdays.
- Support for morning check out. It will display information in the Booking Calendar if you need to check in in the afternoon and check out in the morning. This option is very useful for hotels.
- Add price, promo price, number of items available and information for each hour in the front end booking calendar. In the back end booking calendar administrators can add notes to themselves or other administrators.
- One or more hours can be selected.
- Hours can be in AM/PM or 24 hours format.
- Hours intervals are supported.
- Set price & status for groups of hours. Multiple groups can be booked together.
- The hours are displayed in the Booking Calendar with the following statuses: None, Available, Booked, Special, Unavailable.
- You have complete control to what hours you are using in your booking calendar. You can set same hours by the minute for the whole calendar or you can set different hours for different days.
Extend with WooCommerce
- Configure calendar availability, services, discounts … and attach it to a product.
- Add bookings to cart and use WooCommerce Extensions for coupons, deposits, taxes and more.
- And the most important part … you can use all the payment gateways offered by WooCommerce.
Multi language support for front end & back end
- All booking system text is changeable (calendars, extras, form fields, taxes …).
- Change translation or text in back end with an easy “to do” translation tool.
- Enable/disable languages.
- You can add your own language.
- Note: Not all languages are translated.
Multi currency support
- Any currency can be used with your booking calendar.
- Currency can be positioned before or after price.
- You can add your own currency.
- Administrators have the possibility to add, approve, reject, cancel or delete a booking request (reservation).
- Administrators have the possibility to filter and/or search throw booking requests (reservations).
- Booking requests (reservations) can be instantly approved or can be approved/rejected by administrators. The boking calendar will be changed accordingly.
- Booking requests (reservations) cannot overlap.
- Reservations are displayed in a list or in a calendar.
- Set minimum & maximum number of days/hours/minutes that are permitted in a booking request (reservation).
Extras (amenities, services & other stuff)
- Add amenities, services & other stuff, with price or not, to a booking request (reservation).
- Extras groups can be mandatory or not and a client can select a single or multiple items.
- The value for extras can be negative or positive, fixed or percent, once or by day/hour, or 0.
- You can create unlimited number of different extras groups, to use with one or multiple calendars.
- Set discounts depending on the number of days/hours/minutes that are in a booking request (reservation).
- The value for discounts can be negative or positive, fixed or percent, once or by day/hour.
- You can create unlimited number of different discounts, to use with one or multiple calendars.
- You can set specific discounts for the date/time for which the booking request (reservation) is made.
Taxes & fees
- Add taxes & fees that need to be paid with a booking request (reservation).
- Taxes & fees included or not in booking request (reservation) price.
- The value for taxes & fees can be negative or positive, fixed or percent, once or by day/hour.
- You can choose to include or not extras in the calculation of taxes & fees.
- You can create unlimited number of taxes & fees, to use with one or multiple calendars.
Coupons & vouchers
- Create coupon/voucher codes for your clients.
- The value for coupons can be negative or positive, fixed or percent, once or by day/hour.
- You can set date/time when the coupons can be used.
- You can create unlimited number of coupons, to use with one or multiple calendars.
Email templates & notifications
- Create email templates for all possible notifications and languages.
- Enable/disable which notifications should be sent.
- Notifications can be sent to multiple admins.
- Use SMTP to send notifications.
- You can add reply email & name.
- You can create unlimited number of email templates, to use with one or multiple calendars.
- You can set what information should be included in notifications regarding the booking request (reservation).
- Create your own custom booking forms to get what information you want from your clients.
- The booking form supports Text fields (email, phone, name etc), Text areas, Checkboxes & Drop downs.
- You can create unlimited number of booking forms, to use with one or multiple calendars.
- Payment can not be mandatory when a client creates a booking request (reservation).
- Payment can be made when a client arrives at the location he/she booked.
- PayPal (credit card supported)
- More coming soon … if you have a request please do not hesitate to tell us.
Support of multiple CSS Templates
- You have the possibility to create an unlimited number of CSS Templates to customize your front end booking calendars.
Support for Multi Site/Multi User
- Allow administrators to access all calendars.
- Allow users access to booking system.
- Allow users access to booking system custom post types.
- Allow administrators to create booking calendars and give access to different users.
Support for Widgets
- Add booking calendars in a widget area.
- Display a booking calendar sidebar in a widget area.
Support for custom post type
- Users have the possibility to create a post with a booking calendar attached.
- The booking calendar availability, reservations & settings can be managed from the post.
Support for Booking System PRO
We DO NOT provide support in comments section. Please use it for presale questions only.
Updating Booking System PRO
If you want to install Booking System PRO updates please read the instructions here.
Changelog for Booking System PRO
Version 2.0.1 – 25 July 2014
- Jump to “Add to cart” button in WooCommerce after a reservation has been selected.
- Kenya Shilling currency added.
- Reservations can be limited to minutes.
- Set booking period rules for minutes.
- Use prices lower than 1, added.
- Adding reservations from back end update availability, bug fixed.
- Notifications are sent in the language that was used when the reservation was created.
- Notifications are sent to multiple admins, bug fixed.
- Period is booked after payment is done with some WooCommerce payment gateways extensions, bug fixed.
- TinyMCE button incompatibility with some themes has been fixed.
- Update schedule after PayPal payment, bug fixed.
- Users permissions for specific calendars have been fixed.
Version 2.0 – 22 July 2014
- “Coupons” added. Create voucher codes for your clients.
- “Discounts” added. Give discounts for the booked period, in different time periods.
- “Email templates” added. Customize your notifications directly from administration area.
- “Extras” added. Add amenities, services & other stuff, with price or not, to a reservation.
- “Rules” added. Currently you can set min/max time lapse for a booking request.
- “Taxes & fees” added. Set taxes & fees that need to be paid (VAT tax for example).
- “Translation” page has been updated.
- Add user permissions using custom roles.
- AJAX requests no longer return 403, 404 errors in front end.
- All algorithms are improved and work faster. Install, save, search …
- Back end UI/CSS has been changed. A new design has been created for administration area.
- Complete code core changes. Everything is OOP & commented.
- Currency can be positioned before or after price.
- Custom post types do not appear anymore in blog posts by default.
- Data save/load speed & server memory usage has been optimized.
- Different levels of checking availability have been added in the booking process.
- Front end calendar info messages hide after a few seconds.
- Front end calendar’s sidebar view is customizable.
- Front end calendar speed has been improved.
- Front end UI/CSS has been changed. A new design has been created for front end calendar and all classes and ids are unique.
- Language is not saved anymore in sessions in front end.
- Language codes have been changed to international codes for: Albanian (al->sq), Basque (bs->eu), Belarusian (by->be), Chinese (cn->zh), Croatian (cr->hr), Czech (cz->cs), Danish (dk->da), Dutch (du->nl), Greek (gr->el), Haitian Creole(ha->ht), Irish (ir->ga), Malay (mg->ms), Maltese (ma->mt), Persian (pe->fa), Spanish (sp->es), Swedish (se->sv), Welsh (we->cy).
- Languages can be enabled/disabled in back end.
- Major database changes. Column changes and more indexes created.
- Notifications are sent without SMTP if SMTP does not work.
- Notifications can be enabled/disabled in administration area.
- Notifications can be sent to multiple admins.
- PHPMailer class is used when sending notifications.
- Possibility to select more than one group of days/hours in a reservation has been added.
- Redirect after a booking has been made, has been added.
- Redirect after a payment has been made with PayPal, has been added.
- Reservations view is not page after page is refreshed.
- Set the number of months to be initially displayed.
- Stop booking in advance added.
- Translation works with special characters.
- UAE Dirham currency added.
- Verification if calendar has been attached to WooCommerce product has been added.
- WooCommerce integration has been changed. This should fix all incompatibility & bugs problems that were in previous version.
- Availability text is visible on special days, bug fixed.
- Compatibility with PHP 5.3 or higher has been fixed.
- Current year changes on calendar resize, bug fixed.
- Days availability is restored when you cancel a reservation.
- IE bugs fixed.
- Minimum booking period error message does not display randomly when you select only check in date.
- Payment transaction ID is displayed in notification emails.
- Required checkbox validation bug fixed.
- Translation for dynamic items display correctly.
- Translation not saving, bug fixed.
- Turkish Lira sign has been fixed.
- User capabilities fixed.
- WooCommerce redirect to cart page after reservation is added to cart, bug fixed.
Version 1.9.5 – 01 March 2014
- “wp_mail()” function replaced with “mail()”.
- Booking order is added to WooCommerce cart even if form is removed from product page.
- Calendar display even it is used twice on same page.
- Installation on XAMP server fixed.
- Reservation details appear on WooCommerce notifications email.
- Reservation details appear on WooCommerce order.
- Reservation save bug fixed.
- Woocommerce date format fixed.
Version 1.9 – 16 December 2013
- Config file added.
- Delete reservation added.
- Front end translation not showing bug fix.
- Installation algorithms have been optimized.
- Reservations appear in custom post type.
- Set default database values before installation.
- Set default language for back end and/or front end before installation.
- Set default users permissions before installation.
- Submit button (“Add to cart” / “Book”) is hidden when you submit a booking or you add a reservation to cart.
- Translation edit has been optimized.
- When a calendar is deleted the reservations area is removed.
- WooCommerce support added.
- bbPress incompatibility, bug fixed.
- Calendars not loading, bug fixed.
- CSS bugs fixed.
- Delete plugin data/database, bug fixed.
- front end translation not showing bug fix.
- Month not displaying in notification emails bug fixed.
- Navigation after data is saved in back end fixed.
- Reservations calendar is generated correctly when filters are modified.
- Reservations currency display bug fixed.
- Save translation bug fixed.
- Translation display bug fixed when using characters like ’ or ”.
- Translation edit has been optimized.
Version 1.8 – 01 November 2013
- Add reservations in admin.
- Approving/canceling a reservation modifies the calendar data.
- Plugin paths updated.
- Prices, deposits, discounts can have float values.
- Reservations logic has been completely modified (search added, filters added, calendar & list view added).
- Translation system has been updated.
- User management updated.
- Back end CSS bugs fixed.
- Custom post types bugs fixed.
- Edit unavailable days, bug fixed.
- Front end CSS bugs fixed.
- Instant/waiting approval display, bug fixed.
- Localhost bugs fixed.
- Select days from different months on front end calendar, bug fixed.
- Windows server mySQL text fields bug fixed.
Version 1.7 – 31 July 2013
- Add calendars in widgets.
- Back end style changes.
- Calendar ID is removed from clients notification emails.
- Custom post type added.
- Hours info displayed on day hover.
- Major changes in hours logic and display.
- Newly created forms display correct after PayPal Payment.
- Send email using normal function if SMTP is incorrect.
- Text on Settings page has been changed.
- Translation for check fields added.
- User role is updated when is changed in WP admin.
- When hours are enabled days details can be set manually or set depending on hours details on that current day.
- Approve reservation bug fixed.
- CSS bug fixes.
- Date select is fixed when minimum amount of days is set.
- Datepicker bug fix, when you can select only one day.
- Drop down fields display correct selected option in email.
- PayPal notification email content bug fixed.
- Tables not created on Windows OS bug fixed.
- WordPress update error fixed.
Version 1.6 – 15 June 2013
- Admin language is different for each user.
- Database update.
- Display calendar id & name in notifications emails.
- Display hours interval from current hour to next one.
- Posibility to hide number of items select field has been added.
- You can set booking requests to by approved instanly, or not.
- You have the possibility to calculate the total price using the last hour selected value, or not.
- Compatibility fixes.
- Custom forms tweaks.
- Datepicker & Google translate incompatibility, bug fixed.
Version 1.5 – 08 June 2013
- Custom forms added.
- Email header is custom.
- CSS incompatibility fixes.
- Datepicker z-index bug fixed.
- Group day date is displayed correctly after select.
- Users permissons translation fixed.
Version 1.4 – 03 June 2013
- ACAO buster added.
- Administrators can create calendars for users.
- Calendar loading time is improved.
- Database is deleted when you delete the plugin.
- Display only an information calendar in front end.
- Emails are sent using “wp_mail()”.
- Select first day of the week.
- Small admin changes.
- Update notification added.
- User permissions updated.
- Admin change language bug fixed.
- Calendar resize on hidden elements, bug fixed.
- Indonesia Rupiah currency bug fixed.
- PayPal credit card payment bug fixed.
- PayPal session bug fixed.
- Slow admin bug fixed.
- Touch devices freeze bug fixed.
- Translation fixes.
Version 1.3 – 13 December 2012
- Deposit feature has been added.
- Discounts by number of days booked have been added.
- Front end responsive has been added.
- Touch devices navigation has been enabled.
- You can translate the sidebar datepicker.
- You can use PayPal credit card payment.
- Correct hours format is displayed.
- Email message and language bugs have been fixed.
Version 1.2 – 01 November 2012
- AM/PM hour format added.
- Language files added (but not translated).
- Morning check out added.
- Past hours are removed from current day.
- Reservation cancel added.
- Shortcode generator doesn’t appear if you are not allowed to create calendars or you didn’t create any calendars.
- You can select minimum and/or maximum amount of days that can be booked.
- You can set default hours values by day(s).
- Hours data save bug fixed.
- Rejected reservation notification email fixed.
- SMTP SSL fix.
- User permissions bug fixed.
Version 1.1 – 05 September 2012
- Administrators can view and edit users calendars.
- Clean script to remove past days info to clear database from unnecessary data.
- Database structure has been changed (now is much faster to save/load data & works on server with few resources).
- Emails template system added.
- PayPal bugs fixed.
- Reservation ID is displayed in notifications emails.
- Terms & Conditions checkbox and link added.
- You can now add calendar sidebar in a widget area.
- You can set if individual users can create or not calendars.
- You can use SMTP to send notification emails.
- “ereg()” function replaced with “preg_match()”.
- Back end & front end CSS incompatibility fixes.
- Delete calendar bug fixed.
- Display correct month in future years, bug fixed.
Version 1.0 – 15 July 2012
- Initial release.