Beth is a pure CSS responsive navigation, optimized for mobile & touch devices. It follows the popular trend of “flat design”, having a simple but usable and easy to integrate design. On mobile devices, the fluid horizontal menu turns into a vertical menu which can be toggled with a click/single tap.
Note: the menu can handle only one-level submenus.
- Clean & modern look
- Pure CSS3
- Toggle with a click/single tap on mobile devices
- Six color schemes included
- Easy to use (semantic markup)
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Clean & commented code
- Detailed documentation.
- Internet Explorer 7+ (Note: the responsive features won’t be available in old browsers like IE7 and IE8)
- Opera 10+
- Firefox 3+
- Safari 4+
Changelog18/04/2013 – Version 1.0.1
- Fixed the bug which made the menu icon not clickable
- Initial release