Beautiful Data is a great way to turn a boring HTML table into something that supports features like paging and sorting. This jQuery plugin can also access data from CSV and JSON just by specifying the source file.
Also check out the making-of tutorial here.
- Easily integrate into any HTML page with as little as ONE line of code
- Search and filter tables live, without waiting for any downloading
- Split data into multiple pages
- Very few DOM updates—just one per page change!
- Sort columns simply by clicking on the column header
- Optional case-sensitive search
- Enable and disable zebra striping to rows
- Cross browser
Now allows for links and other html in table
Minor bug fix to loading data asynchronously
Minor bug fix to broken pager in Firefox