This script allows you to have a quick & easy credit card payment terminal for your clients processed by beanstream.com.
Installation and configuration of the script takes less than 5 minutes (however you do need to have SSL and beanstream.com account).
There are 2 options to pay: first option is that customers can input price themselves and type description, second option you can turn on pre-defined services and customers will select service from dropdown.
1) You need to have beanstream.com account
2) You need to install SSL certificate before going live with this terminal
3) cURL must be enabled on your hosting account
- credit card type guesser
- “paypal payments standard” as payment option (enable/disable in config.php)
- Recurring Billing (Beanstream Recurring Billing and PayPal Website Payments Standard “Recurring”)
- with Trial Periods (both beanstream and paypal payments)
- Subscription cancellation functionality for beanstream
- Subscription cancellation and payment refunds email notifications for paypal website payments standard
- Subscription cancellation notification email for administrator
- php credit card validations (for no-js fallback)
- comes in 2 versions, with accordion and without
- 1 configuration file to edit.
- setup services with pre-defined prices (in config file)
- option to input any amount by your customers (with description)
- new payment confirmation email for administrator with full customer information (except sensitive card information of course)
- “payment received” confirmation email for customer
- easy switch between Test environment and Live environment (config file)
- easy to attach your database “order update statement” or “insert new order statement” upon successful payment.
1) no accordion – http://www.convergine.com/scripts/beanstream-payment-terminal/
1) with accordion – http://www.convergine.com/scripts/beanstream-payment-terminal/index_with_accordion.php
Test Credit Card Info:
Please type any credit card name, card number should be – 4242424242424242 with any CVV and any future date.
Need product support?
Support for any of our products is offered ONLY through our support forum. Please do not post support questions here under the item comments. This is reserved for pre-sales questions. If you have purchased this product and now have questions, please follow the link below.
ChangelogVersion 1 – released September 7, 2013
- initial release