Version 1.2.5 (17-March-2013)Updated Google Maps gecoding URL as Google stopped supporting the older one.
If you purchased on or before 17th March 2013 then please download and upload the new functions.inc.php file to fix the issue with Google map geocoding as otherwise the markers may not show at the correct location.
Documentation & Minimum requirements & Install/Update instructions here
Complete changelog here
Please rate if you like the script as this will keep my morale up and I’ll keep rolling new updates and cool features.
DescriptionAuto trading made easy is a system using which you can have your own auto trading website in minutes. Visitors can easily select one or more search criterias such as brand name, model, price range, body type, fuel type, transmission, keyword or a city. The results are shown in text as well as on Google map. As a site admin, you can easily add/delete brands, models, price range, features, body and fuel types and they will be updated in the search and add/edit listing form. You can also easily update your website theme and colors through admin options. The system has fully functional contact form for each listing and is also protected by recaptcha against spam. Please note that the listings on the demo site are not manually posted hence body type etc are assigned randomly and are not correct. This is responsive in design but may not fit well on smaller screen mobile devices. So if you plan to use it on mobile device then it is recommended that you first check the demo on your mobile device.
Site admins can easily choose the default site language including that of front end. Supports all major languages – Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Responsive design i.e. the content automatically fits the viewer’s screen.
- 11 Bootstrap web themes included which can be updated through admin options.
- Search listings by defining search criteria such as brand name, model, price range, body type, fuel type, transmission, price, keyword and city.
- Easy to use drop-downs to refine the search.
- Easily add/delete brands, models, price range, features, body and fuel types.
- Listings also displayed in text format.
- GeoIP enabled i.e. it will automatically zoom to your location, if there’s at least one listing in your city otherwise it will show larger region.
- Search results are also shown on Google map which can be toggled to full screen.
- Listings on Google map shows small description, price, contact info and an image. Full description can be seen by clicking on more info link.
- Choose custom location by clicking on map while adding/editing listings.
- Facebook connect integrated i.e. you can allow facebook users to log-in/register to your site easily.
- Add/Edit/Delete custom pages with rich text editor. Those pages will be shown automatically in the top menu.
- Registration protected by captcha.
- Option to notify admin when a new listing is posted or existing one has been edited.
- Show/Hide the sidebar in map view.
- Bigger info windows when clicked on a map marker.
- Added dynamic sitemap.
- Automatic ping to crawlers when a new listing is posted or existing one is updated.
- Add direct listing link on map view.
- Adsense ready. Easily add adsense or other advertisements through admin options.
- PayPal integrated. Members can buy featured listings for the price and duration set by the site admin.
- Admin can set a listing as featured or top listing.
- Multilingual – Supports all major languages mentioned above.
- Powered by Ajax and jQuery hence faster and gives better user experience.
- Unlimited skins as site admin can easily change colors of different section of website and they will be instantly updated. Search form field themes included too.
- Fully functional contact form, with minimum required settings, on contact us and listing page.
- Members can easily register to the website.
- Forgot password option to retrieve forgotten passwords and usernames.
- Each member can have a unique profile with an avatar.
- Admin can ban or delete any member anytime.
- Listing is marked as ‘viewed’ in visitors browser after she has viewed that listing. This helps in avoiding confusion about what listings are yet to be seen. The tag remains intact even if the visitor visit the website after few days.
- The visitor can like a listing by clicking on the Like button. This help user in pin pointing the listing she is interested in even if she visits the website after few days.
- Contact form protected by reCaptcha to avoid spam, if reCaptcha settings are defined in admin options.
- Listings and pictures can be easily added using add listing form.
- Member can edit or delete her listing anytime.
- SEO support is in-built. Site admin can define SEO options in admin options.
- Friendly URLs option can be enabled through admin option.
- Title, description and keywords are automatically generated for each listing.
- Site admin can define number of days after which the listings that are not marked as ‘permanent’ would be automatically deleted from the website. Listings marked as ‘Permanent’ would stay intact.
- Admin can define a custom price range to be shown in search form and add/edit listing form.
- Site admin can easily add/edit and update language translations.
- Ability to add analytic code in footer through admin options.
- Contact address can be added or edited anytime through admin options.
- Easily update website logo or title in the header.
- Easily add social icons in the footer.
- Easily update website footer.
- Easily embed it in any website.
- Easy to install using 2 step installer.
- Full help and documentation available in the package.
- Free updates
- Feel free to contact me in case of any problem or issue.
SupportYou can get help or support in variety of ways. Please follow these steps:
- Refer to the documentation shipped with the script. There’s a ‘Help’ folder in the script folder. Most of the topics pertaining to this script are explained there. You can refer to the same documentation here too.
- If this doesn’t help then you may refer to FAQs here.
- If you couldn’t find a solution to your problem through the above step, then please view the comments posted here. The comments section covers solutions and answers to most of the common issues.
- if you still couldn’t find your answer then you may contact me. I am usually online here as per the GMT +5:30 timezone.
- If none of the above works for you then please post your question in the comments section or send me a message through my profile page and I’ll reply as soon as I am available.