Auto Grid Responsive Gallery
This is a plugin that scans a folder in your server and its subfolders containing images.
The subfolders will be the categories that will appear at the top, and the plugin will make a grid responsive gallery with the images.
Put the plugin in your page once and then no more coding, you only need to take care of organizing your images in folders and if you want adding thumbnails.
Important: this plugin needs PHP in order to work!
I have made a PHP script that automatically generate the thumbnails for you, so you don’t have to build them with photoshop or something! you can download it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vb29yg6f9j5x6av/thumbmaker.zip?dl=0 give it a try! it is totally free (support is not included)
Just wanted to say thanks to David… this script is great and his support rocks too… always there to help and quick with the answers. Keep up the good work.
i had the first version of this plugin and loved it. the new updates are amazing. great work david
This is exactly what I’ve been looking for, for over a year! Glad I waited and found this. I’m using this for family photos and can now just easily add new ones without managing different resolutions or editing files.
Amazing job David, you deserve more recognition. Keep up the good work! and for future costumers, don’t forget to rate his work in the download page.
- Don’t need to code
- Scans a folder in your server and its subfolders containing images
- Support thumbnails for the grid only to the images you want to improve performance
- Accept Images of any dimensions
- Fully Responsive Grid and Lightbox
- Full width, the grid will adapt to the 100% of its container if you set the width of each column to ‘auto’
- You can specify a static width for each column or specify number of columns
- When specifying the number of columns you can set the minimum width for each column
- CSS3 Effects
- Direction aware hover effect
- Lightbox with slideshow (play, pause, auto-play)
- Using JSON for a faster retrive of information
- Easy implementation ever so you can add it to your page super fast and easy, and also make more instances very quick (just by adding a HTML line of code)
- Order the images By Name, By Date or Randomly
- Compatible with Twitter Bootstrap
- Bootstrap is not be required
- Specify the number of images to load on every ajax request so you don’t have all of them at first when the page loads
- You can link to another page when you click in a thumbnail
- Free Technical Support
You can take a look to the documentation HERE
The images on the live preview were made by my friend named “Gema Ramirez” and you may contact her here: