Auto Grid Responsive Gallery
This is a plugin that scans a folder in your server and its subfolders containing images.
The subfolders will be the categories that will appear at the top, and the plugin will make a grid responsive gallery with the images.
----> Update: April 15, 2013 Now the plugin is compatible with jQuery 1.9.1 Fixed some tab issue New Feature: If you want to link to a page when you click on an image instead of opening a light box just in the name of the image specify the url like this: (image1$$sample-page.php.png) ----> Update: Feb 17, 2013 Fixed some problem when categories folders have spaces. ----> Update: Jan 29, 2013 Fixed some behavior with the tabs when the gallery load more images. ----> Update: Jan 29, 2013 The images now are sort by alphabetical order. ----> Update: Jan 28, 2013 Fixed some bugs with IE. ----> Update: Jan 23, 2013 NEW feature: "LazyLoad". WHAT it does: when you scroll at the bottom of the gallery it load more images automatically, you can see a demo here: http://gmdae.net84.net/
- don’t need to code.
- Scans a folder in your server and its subfolders containing images.
- Support thumbnails for the grid only to the images you want to improve performance.
- Accept Images of any dimensions.
- Responsive Grid and Lightbox.
- Has Caption on over or always visible.
- It open each image on its own page so you can share it with your friends.
- Compatible with Twitter Bootstrap.
- Specify the number of images to load on every ajax request so you don’t have all of them at first when the page loads.
- Width of the columns of the grid configurable.
- Browser Support.
- Free Technical Support.
The images on the live preview were made by my friend named “Gema Ramirez” and you may contact her here: