Auto Grid Responsive Gallery Wordpress
This is a plugin that scans a folder in your plugins folder of your Wordpress and its subfolders containing images.
The subfolders will be the categories that will appear at the top, and the plugin will make a grid responsive gallery with the images.
You only need to Drag and Drop images into a folder. And add the gallery in your posts or pages with this short code: [gridGallery]
You only need to take care of organizing your images in folders and if you want adding thumbnails.
----> Update: April 22, 2013 Now it support multiple Galleries in your WP, just to the shortcode pass a parameter specifying the url of another gallery, for example: [gridGallery directory="gallery2"] Now you can link to your posts, if you want an image of the grid to link to a post instead of opening the lightbox just in the name of the image specify the url after "$$" for example like this: image2$$sample-page.png ----> Update: Feb 20, 2013 Fixed some problem with the background color option in the admin page.
Recommendation: If your Wordpress site is on the web, connect via FTP with transmit and create a droplet of your gallery folder, and you will be able to drag and drop images from your computer to the droplet super easy.
- Organize your images into folders.
- Scans a folder in your Wordpress and its subfolders containing images.
- Customizable through an Admin Page.
- Support thumbnails for the grid only to the images you want to improve performance.
- Accept Images of any dimensions.
- Responsive Grid and Lightbox.
- Has Caption on over or always visible.
- Specify the number of images to load on every ajax request so you don’t have all of them at first when the page loads.
- Width of the columns of the grid configurable.
- Browser Support.
- Free Technical Support.
The images on the live preview were made by my friend named “Gema Ramirez” and you may contact her here: