The Authorize.Net Server Integration Method (SIM) provides a secure payment form to make integration easy for Wordpress merchants that do not have an SSL certificate. You need to have Authorize.Net merchant account. You do NOT need to have an SSL (secured certificate) with this plugin. This plugin will give your Wordpress website the ability to accept payments without the need of a shopping cart.
SIM is an ideal integration solution because merchants are not required to collect, transmit, or store sensitive cardholder information to process transactions. Additionally, SIM does not require merchants to purchase and install a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) digital certificate, reducing the complexity of securely handling and storing cardholder information, simplifying compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
- You must have Wordpress installed, and your website or hosting provider must have server scripting or CGI capabilities for PHP.
- You must have a merchant bank account that allows Internet transactions.
- You must have an e-commerce (Card Not Present) Authorize.Net Payment Gateway account.
- Your website must be capable of performing an HTML Form POST to request the secure payment gateway hosted payment form.
- You do NOT need to have an SSL with this plugin.
To view a demo of this plugin in action, visit: http://www.jamesnorthard.com/authorize-net-sim-payment-form-for-wordpress/