Automatically send email notification to comment author after comment approvalApproved Comment Notifier is a great way to keep your visitors connected with you. Once a visitor, or a member, of your site writes a comment on your website, you have to approve it before it shows on the frontend. Once you approve the comment, the author gets a custom email notification. Simple and nice ! You can of course customize the email, include logo, colors and variables!
You can create HTML email and use 6 variables. Using the rich editor allows you to include elements from the media library!
It’s a great way to show that you really care about your visitors !
InstallationThe installation process is very simple. Just like with any other Wordpress plugin you will have to follow through the steps below :
- Log in to your Wordpress administration panel
- Click Add New in the Plugins menu on the left side
- Click on the Upload link at the top of the page
- Locate and upload the plugin zip archive
- After the package is uploaded and extracted, Click Activate Plugin
Support Policy – Free SupportIf despite all my efforts to make good products you experience a bug, or a conflict, please create a ticket in the free support forum, and i’ll do my best to help you. I also encourage you to follow the procedure i describe below:
- Make sure WordPress, theme, and plugins are up to date
- Disable all plugins and check if the issue still exists
- Switch to the default WordPress theme and check for the issue (if the issue disappears then the issue is in your theme, not in the plugin)
- Empty your cache
- Make sure you read the documentation and followed explanations step by step
When submitting a ticket please provide details, be specific, give URLs and links to concerned pages, describe the issue as much as possible, and start your message by “hello”!
Change Logv1.0 – 01/09/2013
- First release