Appointment System is a perfect application for handling your daily appointments. It enables people to book an appointment with you through a niche interface, and you will be able to approve/reject the appointment simply by clicking a button. It will send approval/rejection automatically to the booker, and you can define your own email content template, so you don’t have to type any content for email each time. Even more, you can block specific dates to inform people those days are not available for appointments.
Appointment System can be used as a simple online booking/reservation system as well, it is very user friendly.
What users say:
Thanks to the developer for his fast response and willingness to help but I figured it out.
First, I’m running on a Windows server (all hail the mighty Bill Gates).
So, the .htaccess file was changed to a web config file and loaded in the root directory. It was a simple reroute of the db access.Other than that the code is solid even for us Windows users. More than happy to share it with the developer and/or other code canyon members.
only to happy to rate it at 5 stars.
- Version 1.1.5
- Simple translation added for front end pages
- Version 1.1.4
- Upgrade mysql to mysqli for PHP 5.5 +
- Version 1.1.3
- Click li cell to select a date
- Send an email to admin when book is saved
- Version 1.1.2
- Minor fix on controller/homes.php file
- Version 1.1.1
- Bug fix on calender day labels
- Version 1.1
- Able to create certain block time on certain days
- Demo switch
- Added validation to prevent user from entering empty date
- Updated calendar helper
- Updated database table
- spl_autoload_register(PHP 5 >= 5.1.2).
- User friendly booking interface.
- Admin panel: block dates.
- Admin panel: manage appointments.
- Admin panel: send approval/rejections email with templates.
Front page: http://www.the-di-lab.com/cc-demo/php/as
Admin page: http://www.the-di-lab.com/cc-demo/php/as/bookings/index/
Manual file is included in download file.