Description“Answers” is an AJAX enhanced PHP script that allows your visitors to search through already asked questions, as well as asking their own question in a number of different categories created by the site owner. Registered users have the ability to create, rate and report answers to any question as well as the question its self.
This script comes with an easy to use installer as well as a wide range of features for both your visitors and the site administrators, from reported posts to a developer API. A full list of these features can be found below. Please check out our demo to see all of the features for yourself.
This script comes with multiple themes, which can easily be changed under the “Theme Name” setting, within the admin area. Please see the “Themes” section in the provided documentation for more information.
This script was designed and developed exclusively for CodeCanyon and is completely object oriented PHP. “Answers” currently uses the standard MySQL protocols but the next update will be all MySQLi, which is more efficient. However, the installer will detect if MySQLi is installed but will also use MySQL if MySQLi Is not found.
UpdatesPlease check our profile page for all update release dates.
- Easy to Use and Integrate, just run the installation wizard
- Administration Panel
- AJAX Enhanced
- Developer API
- Ago Time
- Remember Me on Login
- Ajax Login with Fallback to Standard Login
- Multiple Themes
- Search Questions
- Report, Rate and Create Answers and Questions
- Unlimited Answers and Questions Per User
- Custom Categories for All Questions
- Unique Visitor Counter for Each Question
- Top Answers for Each Question
- Answers Limited to 250 Characters
- Medals for Answering Questions
- Multiple Profile Images
- Profile Page
- Scoreboard for Top 50 Posters
- Built In Contact Form
- Inline Edit Settings
- Easily Search for and Edit, Update and Delete all Users
- Suspend Users
- Adjustable Timezones
- SEO Friendly URLS – Will redirect direct links to the SEO Friendly One
- Direct Links
- New User Email Verification
- Latest and Top Questions
- Moderator Functions for Each Question
- Profile Comments
- Question Creator Checks for Questions with the Same Title in the Same Category
- 1 Vote per User for Each Question and Answer Rating
- Deleted Categories will be Displayed as “unclassified”
- Email User from Admin Area
- Suspended Users
- Login As the User Through the Admin Area
- Send New Password
- Change Site Settings
- CRUD Categories
- CRUD Questions and Answers
- See All Reported Questions and Answers
DemonstrationPlease take a look at our demo here
Need Support?Please feel fee to let us know at our support forum and we will do our best to help. Support request will only be fulfilled through our support forum.
Installation and ConfigurationPlease see the provided documentation on how to install and configure this script.
Version 1.0 – 27th February 2012
- Initial Release
Version 1.1 – 20th March 2012
- SEO Friendly Urls Update
Version 1.2 – 25th June 2012
- Update to Installer
Version 1.2 – 25th June 2013
- Fix for Twitter OAuth login.