Andaired is a little tools which will helps you to
convert existing Flash games and apps into Android apps. Reach much
wider audience and increase your games sponsorship offers. Now you can
even make a revenue by displaying AdMob ads in your applications. With
a few clicks you can make an app from your blog/website or responsive
HTML5 webapps like HTML5 games. It’s a much cheaper alternative to PhoneGap since there is no limit how much apps you can create with this software and it generates applications online.
You don’t need any programming skills or download bulky development IDE. With Andaired you can generate self-signed APK files which are ready for publishing on Google Play and Amazon Appstore.
- Create self-signed certficates
- Easily generated application descriptor XML
- Generate all required icons just providing one.
- Easily test applications using AIR Debug Launcher or install into
- real device.
- Upgrade your applications just by launching single batch script file.
- Earn revenue by displaying ads in your application
- Make an application for your blog or website
Requirements for Andaired
- Java Runtime
- Android SDK
- Java Development Kit
Whats new in version 2.2:
- Added RevMob ad network
- Added AirPush ad network (Universal and Play versions)
- Now you can show AdMob fullscreen ads on resuming app
- Bugfixes caused by using newer Android API
Whats new in version 2.1:
- New user interface
- Android: Fixed custom icons bug. Now you can set custom icon.
- Android: Applications doesn’t reload page on rotation.
- Android: Added quit dialog.
- Android: Added AdMob intersitial ads.
- Android: Added option to hide menu.
- Android: Android platforms list populated on start-up.
- Android: Release APK now saved into seperate folder.
- Android: Minnor improvements and bugfixes.
- +Added Firefox OS support
- +Added Chrome Store support
- +Added Amazon Web Apps support