WordPress All-In-One Shortcodes plugin allows you to add endless amount of easy-to-use shortcodes combinations of to ANY WordPress theme and customize the appearance of your content in seconds. Almost each shortcode comes loaded with practically unlimited colors, size and icon combinations.
WordPress All-In-One Shortcodes solution for WordPress
Now you can easily add
- dark icon buttons
- light icon buttons
- 3 sizes of web 2.0 colored buttons
- social bookmark sharing: twitter, facebook, google, etc.
- jquery powered colored tooltips
- jquery powered toggles – multiple transition effects
- jquery powered tabs – vertical, horizontal, multiple transition effects
- quotes – multiple design variations
- dropcaps – unlimited possibilities with any size of color
- Google maps
- Google charts
- Nivo slider gallery – any transition effect
- colored boxes – unlimited icon/color combination
- video integration for youtube and vimeo – control the size directly from wordpress
- login / password protected box.
- Unzip all-in-one-shortcodes.zip
- You will find 2 subfolders in the ‘all-in-one-shortcodes’ folder: aio-shortcodes and help
- Upload folder named ‘aio-shortcodes’ into your WordPress plugin directory ’/wp-content/plugins’
- Activate plugin in your WP admin panel.
- Optionally you can go to ‘Settings->All-In-One Shortcodes’ and set ‘Twitter ID’, ‘Feedburner’ and ‘CSS Styles’.
RequirementsYour theme’s header.php file must have wp_head hook between ‘head’ tags:
wp_head();Your theme’s footer.php file must have wp_footer hook just before closing ‘body’ tag:
wp_footer();If your theme is missing wp_head and wp_footer, the scripts won’t load i.e plugin won’t work properly.
How does it work?
- Go to ‘Posts->Add new’ or ‘Pages->Add new’
- In the Visual editor (not HTML ) start adding your shortcodes by clicking on the icons.
- Minor fixes.
- Updated help file.
- Updated tabs. Now you can use [tabs] or [lttabs] and [tab] or [lttab].
- Updated jCycle script to version 2.99
- tabs – added timeout option
- timthumb updated
- minor css changes
- initial version