An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, Elliot, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from Elliot:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Basic styling customization
- Functionality customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Frequently Asked Questions
WordPress throws “The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found. Plugin install failed.” when trying to install the plugin.
The package you download from CodeCanyon includes both the plugin and the documentation. You must first unzip the file you downloaded and you’ll see the documentation folder and the plugin zipped file. This is the zip file you must upload. For more info, check the documentation.
I got notified about an update, where can I see what was changed in this version?
You can see the changes in the Changelog section in the documentation.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.