All Around – Wordpress Content Slider / Carousel – 1.3
All Around wordpress content slider is a multi-purpose all-in-one slider solution for your website. It supports both images and video. It can be an easy and effective solution for your shop related website as you can display your products in an interesting and eye appealing way. All Around wordpress carousel is perfect for almost all type of websites and it can fit perfectly into all business areas. You can display your company services, personal portfolio, sport products, health services, real-estate properties, vacation/holiday offers, cooking recipes and much much more.
You can adjust the content slider the way you need it or you can choose one of our 6 prepared layouts. The All Around wordpress slider/carousel has tons of options and features that you can set-up. It ranges from auto-play option and vertical/horizontal alignment up to border colors and radius. The features of the All Around content slider / carousel are listed below.
All Around content slider frontend features- Drag and move circles, or just click them
- Infinite content loop
- Responsive and mobile ready
- You can choose between horizontal and vertical slider
- You can put multiple sliders on the same page
- Auto-play mode
- 6 prepared layouts
All Around content slider backend features(* new features in 1.2 version)
* Automatic fetching new posts from chosen category or tag
* Automatic content update when you edit your posts
* Fetching posts by ‘tag’ criterion
(+ new features in 1.1 version)
+ You can choose custom fonts, font styles and font colors for every single text block
+ You can choose between standard and Google fonts
+ You can change a zoom icon to whichever icon you want
+ You can change color of buttons
+ You can link a whole main circle to whichever link you want
- You can set the number of visible circles
- Select the first item
- Set slider height or let the slider manage this
- Choose the alignment of the slider (Vertical or Horizontal)
- Choose the action when you click on the item
- Link a “zoom” icon to whichever page you want (you can also change a zoom icon)
- Use slider with keyboard arrow keys
- Choose whether to display shadows or not
- Choose whether to display borders or not
- Set border thickness on small circles and on main circle
- Set border radius
- Set border color
- Choose whether to keep border radius proportions or not
- Choose the system of sliding (enlarge middle circle or not)
- Choose the movement speed of the images
- Set max slider height in small resolutions
- Set width and height of the small circle
- Set width and height of the space around small circles
- Set width and height of the big circle
- Set the moving speed of the animation
- Set the moving speed offset
- Select the easing for the moving animation
- Choose whether or not to use thin arrows
- Set the background color of the arrows
- Set the speed of the arrow animation
- Choose the easing for the arrow animation
- Set the speed of the arrow hover animation
- Choose the easing for the arrow hover animation
- Set the speed of the zoom icon animation
- Choose the easing for the zoom icon animation
- Set the width of the zoom icon
- Change the position of the zoom icon
- Set the zoom icon movement
- Enable/disable auto-play option
- Choose auto-play direction
- Set the auto-play interval
- Choose whether to display all images or not
- Enable/disable mouse-wheel scrolling
- Choose border rendering type
Update (27.11.2013) – 1.3 version
- New backend design.
- Fixed two small bugs in backed panel.
Update (15.11.2013) – 1.2 version
- Added an option for automatic fetching new posts from chosen category or tag.
- Added an option that will import posts from chosen tag.
- Added an option for automatic content update when you edit your posts.
- Added an option to hide chosen item from the slider.
- Added an option to duplicate chosen item in the slider editor.
- Added an option that adds classes to div and img elements of circles, that represent their IDs from the ‘map’ array, thus giving you an ability to put your own custom CSS styles to those specific circles.
- Added an option that adds classes to div elements of circles, that represent their current position on the slider (from left to right), thus giving you an ability to put your own custom CSS styles, for example – to the main circle.
- Added an option that can hide the arrows.
- Added an option that can hide the zoom icon.
- Added an option that can hide the content (all textual content).
- Added an option that can set left margin for your textual content, so you can move it to the left or to the right if the content is not centered very well.
- Added an option to bring the main circle to the top if circles overlap each other.
Update (13.10.2013) – 1.1.1 version
- Added an ability to link main circle
- Added an ability to change “target” and “rel” attribute for Zoom icon
- Added “Export & Import” feature
- Fixed an bug with auto-play when prettyPhoto is clicked
Update (30.09.2013) – 1.1 version
- Added a group of options that allows webmaster to choose custom fonts (standard and Google fonts), font styles and font colors for every single text block
- Added an option to change a zoom icon to whichever icon webmaster want
- Added an option to change color of green buttons
Update (17.09.2013) – 1.0.7 version
- Added support for WP Multisite
- CSS fix (box-sizing), better text centering
- Fixed broken PHP code on some PHP installation
Update (15.09.2013) – 1.0.6 version
- Added an option to turn off automatic image resizing
- CSS fix to make plugin compatible with new “Twenty Thirteen” template
- Added an option to include JS and CSS together with HTML block, because some plugins cut off JS and CSS in <head> section
- Fixed a small bug with centering circle when slider have only one visible circle
- Fixed a small bug with upper arrow in vertical mode when slider have only one visible circle
Update (21.08.2013) – 1.0.5 version
- Fixed wrong option value for width of small circles and mousewheel
Update (12.08.2013) – 1.0.4 version
- Better responsive functionality
Update (11.08.2013) – 1.0.3 version
- “Add new item” button didn’t work if WordPress is in debug mode. It is fixed now.
Update (02.08.2013) – 1.0.2 version
- Fixed a bug that freezes slider on iPhone/iPad
Update (31.07.2013) – 1.0.1 version
- Fixed a few CSS overridings by some WP Themes
All images used in the preview are only for demo purposes and not included with the theme package. All the images are copyrighted and licensed to their respective authors and owners.