All Around – jQuery Content Slider / Carousel – 1.1.4
All Around content slider is a multi-purpose all-in-one slider solution for your website. It supports both images and video. It can be an easy and effective solution for your shop related website as you can display your products in an interesting and eye appealing way. All Around carousel is perfect for almost all type of websites and it can fit perfectly into all business areas. You can display your company services, personal portfolio, sport products, health services, real-estate properties, vacation/holiday offers, cooking recipes and much much more.
You can adjust the content slider the way you need it or you can choose one of our 6 prepared layouts. The All Around jQuery slider/carousel has tons of options and features that you can set-up. It ranges from auto-play option and vertical/horizontal alignment up to border colors and radius. The features of the All Around content slider / carousel are listed below.
You can find WordPress version of this plugin here: All Around – Wordpress Content Slider.
All Around content slider features- Drag and move circles, or just click them
- Infinite content loop
- Responsive and mobile ready
- You can choose between horizontal and vertical slider
- You can put multiple sliders on the same page
- You can set custom width and height of the circles
- You can link a whole main circle to whatever link you want
- Choose the number of circles to be displayed
- Enable or disable the auto-play option
- Adjust the border radius (ranges from full circle to square)
- Choose the thickness of the borders (or you can disable them)
- You can display the shadow or disable it
- Automatic height adjustment for the content
- 3 options for main image click (next item, previous item, nothing)
- Bind keyboard arrow keys (left/right)
- Choose whether you want to enlarge the middle item or not
- Choose the movement speed of the images
- Set the starting speed of the images
- Set the speed of arrows (opening/closing)
- Set the hover movement, speed and easing
- Choose the prettyPhoto speed, easing, width, start and movement
- Set the direction of auto-play
- Choose to pre-load all the images or to load them dynamically
(+ new features in 1.1 version)
+ Ability to put main (big) circle totally left or totally right (instead of center position only)
+ Ability to put a small text label under or above small circles
+ Ability to link a desired slider frame
+ Four new social icons set
+ Added social buttons for Google+, LinkedIn, Deviant, Envato
Our POPULAR Wordpress templates!
CreditsAll images used in the preview are only for demo purposes. All the images are copyrighted and licensed to their respective authors and owners.
Update (05.04.2014) – 1.1.4 version
Update (22.03.2014) – 1.1.3 version
Update (06.03.2014) – 1.1.2 version
- A minor bug fixed
Update (13.02.2014) – 1.1.1 version
- A few minor bugs fixed
Update (05.01.2014) – 1.1 version
- Added an ability to put main (big) circle totally left or totally right (instead of center position only)
- Added an ability to put a small text label under or above small circles
- Added an ability to link a desired slider frame
- Added four new social icons set
- Added social buttons for Google+, LinkedIn, Deviant, Envato
Update (02.11.2013) – 1.0.7 version
- Added an option that adds classes to div and img elements of circles, that represent their IDs from the ‘map’ array, thus giving you an ability to put your own custom CSS styles to those specific circles.
- Added an option that adds classes to div elements of circles, that represent their current position on the slider (from left to right), thus giving you an ability to put your own custom CSS styles, for example to the main circle.
- Added an option that can hide the arrows.
- Added an option that can hide the zoom icon.
- Added an option that can hide the content (all textual content).
- Added an option that can set left margin for your textual content, so you can move it to the left or to the right if the content is not centered very well.
- Added an option to bring the main circle to the top if circles overlap each other.
Update (14.10.2013) – 1.0.6 version
- Added an ability to link main circle
- Added an ability to change “target” and “rel” attribute for Zoom icon
- Fixed an bug with auto-play when prettyPhoto is clicked
Update (15.09.2013) – 1.0.5 version
- Fixed a small bug with centering circle when slider have only one visible circle
- Fixed a small bug with upper arrow in vertical mode when slider have only one visible circle
Update (12.08.2013) – 1.0.4 version
- Better responsive functionality
Update (02.08.2013) – 1.0.3 version
- Fixed a bug that freezes slider on iPhone/iPad
Update (20.06.2013) – 1.0.2 version
- A rectangle picture representation bug is now fixed
Update (04.06.2013) – 1.0.1 version
- Added option which automatically adjusts the radius proportion between big and small circles
- Added option which enables you to disable the sliding using the mouse wheel