Ajax Translator Revolution WordPress Plugin
Translator Revolution WordPress Plugin is a user-friendly, highly customizable WordPress translation plugin. It works making it simple to get started, but powerful enough to create highly customized translator setups.
Easy to use
- Integrates directly with the WordPress Admin System.
- Tabbed admin panels with organized easy-to-find settings and integrated help.
- Import and export functions.
- Translation ready (.po and .mo files available).
- Easy to follow installation guide (with HD Videos).
- Translate everything, or precisely select and/or exclude sections from the web pages.
- Exclude entire pages, posts and categories.
- Remember visitor’s selected language.
- Show languages flags and names, or just names, or just flags.
- A total of 50 settings to customize.
Supported translation services
- SurStudio Translate API (gateway to Google Translate, although is free for buyers).
- Google Translate API (paid).
- Microsoft Translate API (free, but with limits).
- Specify the number of concurrent calls. Useful for large web pages to find a balance between the translation time and the browser’s resources to consume.
- Define a custom translator by specifying the HTML code and attaching the functionality.
- Template system to highly customize the default HTML structure.
- WordPress 3 or greater version.
- PHP 5 or greater version.
A few more wordsIf you like this plugin, please take a minute and rate it, I would really appreciate it if your rate is less than 5 stars, please let me know why it didn’t fullfil 100% your expectations. And feel free to suggest improvements. Thanks
1.3 (03-Jul-2012) * Support for both Microsoft and Google Translation APIs. * Secure keys storage and handling. * Server Side Cache Support. Translations are stored in the server. They will run faster after the first time, and won't cause extra charges if a paid API is used; and they can be modified by editing the xmls files where they are stored. * Local Storage Cache Support. Taking advantage of modern browsers capabilities, translations can be stored on the visitor's browser. * Improved CSS prepared to handle responsive adjustments.
1.2 (22-May-2012) * Support for the SurStudio Translate API (Bing API will be shut off completely on August 1st).
1.1 (11-Jan-2012) * New options to customize the location of the translation bar.