An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, SurStudio, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from SurStudio:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
Both can handle cufon. But it isn’t handled automatically, the difference is that the Pro version includes a way to doing it in the samples. You can do it too with the Lite version, but you’ll have to come up with your own set of functions to place on the onComplete event.
I need an option that isn’t available, would you implement it for me?
Maybe please send me an email using the form on the right side of the http://codecanyon.net/user/SurStudio page and I’ll see what I can do.
The difference lies on how many languages do you want to display (assuming you’re displaying their flags). In the Lite version, there’s an image file for every flag; and in the Pro version, there’s only one file with all flags (it also has single files for use by IE6). So the Pro version will be faster if you’re displaying all the flags, or the Lite will be faster if you’re displaying only a couple of flags.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.