This is a complete solution for jQuery fullcalendar plugin and can be used on other calendars due to the PHP class. Most themes on themeforest and applications use this plugin and they are static updated, with this solution now they can get dynamic. It’s possible due to the php class and jQuery plugin that this product contains in two demo versions. The PHP class and the js plugin retrieves all events to the calendar and the events are updated on drag and on resize without page reload or redirects and on each event click is displayed the event information that can be edited or deleted.
- All jQuery Fullcalendar Features
- Add, Edit, Delete, View, Update Calendar Events
- Update Events on Resize
- Update Events on Drag
- PHP & JS Versions With PHP Class
- jQuery plugin [with 35 customizable options]
- Easy to use and implement
- UTF-8 Ready
- Demo Included
- Documentation Included
What’s new in version 1.4?
- - Added google calendar
- - Added agenda mode to calendar