v1.3 released! Nov. 14th, 2011
See changelog below for what’s new in v1.3
Need Captcha Verification / Twitter Notification / Multiple Error Messages?
Check out our AJAX Contact Form; Extended
This AJAX jQuery website component allows you to easily place a self-contained Contact Form on any HTML or PHP page of your existing website. It uses just 1 file to Validate, Process and Send the completed contact form to your e-mail address and best of all, does not reload the page to validate or send the form!
Live DemoYou can view a demo installation by following this link: Live Demo
- Fully valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
- AJAX backend (no page reloads!) Save your bandwidth!
- Very easy to integrate into any existing HTML or PHP page on your website.
- The form style can be integrated into your existing website Stylesheet or you can use the Default Style.
- All fields have a validation script so you get the * required info you need.
- Anti spam, are you human? filter.
- Only 1 main option to configure (your email address) to make the script function.
- Integrated Animated Sliding Thank You / Success page.
- Integrated AJAX JS Sliding Error Messages, if fields aren’t correct or incomplete.
- Uses standard PHP server features for a no-hassle installation.
- Customisable email message that you receive.
- Customisable email subject.
- Submit phone number and digit validation.
Server RequirementsSupports either PHP4, PHP5.
Please contact us with any questions you may have via the contact form on our author profile page.
Installation instructions can be found in the readme.txt file of your download
Free tutorial: Add or Remove Custom Fields
Updates13/11/2011 – v1.3 100% xHTML W3C valid. Change spaces to tabs. Add .me email addresses for validation.
31/10/2011 – v1.2.2 Fix “Array” as subject on lower IE versions.
05/05/2011 – v1.2.1 Released. Fixed JS button disabled error.
11/04/2011 – v1.2 Released. Fixed undefined variable.
04/03/2011 – v1.1.2 Released. Removed un-needed variable.
31/10/2010 – v1.1 Released. Improved mailing/utf-8 character support.
22/07/2009 – v1.0 Released for Public Sale.