Advanced Social Status – WordPress Social Counter Plugin
Advanced Social Status allows you to display an advanced WordPress Dashboard widget to display your Social Networking Fans/Followers and status.
Advanced Social Status will display your Social Networking activity and follower count for the following Social Networking sites:
You can define what social networking sites you want to the plugin to display the information for. You can add any UserId or website URL to the plugin so that you can retrieve the counts for a different site than the one you have the plugin installed on.
The Widget has been developed to he highest quality standards and tested in all major modern browsers.
Advanced Social Status Features:
- Highly functional dynamic widget interface.
- Ability to change the Dashboard Widget title.
- Display your Facebook Likes, Facebook Share count and amount of users Talking about your site on Facebook.
- Display the number of Twitter Followers, number of users you are Following on Twitter.
- Display number of Tweets yo have posted and the amount of Twitter Shares.
- Display your Google+ Follower count.
- Display LinkedIn Follower count.
- Display Delicious Follower count.
- Display Stumbleupon Follower count.
- Display SoundCloud Follower count.
- Display Instagram Follower count.
- Display YouTube Subscriber count.
- Display amount of Dribbble Followers.
- Display amount of Forrst Followers.
- Ability to open Social Networking sites in same window or new window
- Ability to display certain features and disable certain features, IE You can decide not to display the output for certain Social Networking sites.
- Ability to choose between three separate widget output box sizes in the Dashboard widget.
- Multiple widgets configurations. Drag and drop Social Network service icon ordering.
- You determine the colors for each Social Network service.
- Front end widget as well as WordPress Dashboard widget.
- Shortcode enabled.
- Built-in Update Notification System
Display your Facebook Statistics
Display your Facebook Likes, amount of Facebook Shares and amount of users Talking about your site on Facebook
Display your Twitter Statistics
Display your Twitter Followers, the amount of users your are Following on Twitter, the amount of Tweets you have posted and the amount of Twitter Shares you have.
Display Google +1 Statistics
Display the amount of Google +1 your site has.
Display LinkedIn Statistics
Display the total amount of users that Follow you on LinkedIn.
Display Delicious Statistics
Display the amount of Delicious followers your site has.
Display Stumbleupon Statistics
Display the amount of Stumbleupon followers your site has.
Display SoundCloud Statistics
Display the amount of SoundCloud followers a user has.
Display Instagram Statistics
Display the amount of Instagram followers a user has.
Display YouTube Statistics
Display the amount of YouTube subscribers you have.
Display Forrst Statistics
Display the amount of Forrst Followers you have.
Display Dribbble Statistics
Display the amount of Dribbble Followers you have.
Drag & Drop Social Networking icon sorting
You have the ability to drag & drop the Social Networking icons into any order you desire. Display or hide individual icons.
3 different Social Networking box sizes for the Dashboard widget
Select any of the 3 available Social Networking box sizes ranging from small, medium and large boxes. The front-end widget contains two separate design layouts.
38 Backgrounds to choose from
Select any of the predefined backgrounds all visually displayed. Divided into solid colors, gradients, patterns or decide to have no background at all.
Built-in Update Notification System
When future updates of the plugin is released you are notified through your WordPress Dashboard with instructions on how to download and install updated versions.
The plugin includes detailed documentation with installation instructions and usage instructions.
- Unzip plugin file.
- Upload the the plugin folder “advanced-social-status” (not just the files in it!) to your `wp-content/plugins` folder. If you’re using FTP, use ‘binary’ mode.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the Advanced Social Status settings page and configure the plugin to your needs. (Configuration settings detailed in supplied documentation)
- Navigate to the WordPress Dashboard widgets page, drag the “Advanced Social Status” widget onto one of your WordPress theme sidebars to display the front-end widget. Navigate to the WordPress Dashboard page to view the Admin Dashboard widget.
- You’re done. Enjoy.
RequirementsIn order to work, Advanced Social Widget WordPress plugin needs the following requirements:
- WordPress release v2.8+
- PHP version 5+