Advanced Post Navigator adds awesome “Next and Previous” buttons to all posts and pages. It also displays complete information about the next and previous post in a hover bubble. Current Version: 1.2
- Displays complete information about next and previous post in a bubble.
- Post information can be hidden or shown specifically.
- Option to show post links from current post category
- Display more next/prev post links.
- Fully customizable colors and styles.
- 6 different arrow styles and 3 different bubble styles
- 3 different bubble transition effects.
- Keyboard navigation (Open the bubble/link on arrow keypress)
- Scroll to bottom of page bubble flyout
- Light weight JS and CSS files, only 7Kb (CSS + JS)
- Touch optimized and works in mobile.
- No HTML/CSS knowledge required.
- Easy administration page.
Advantages of using this plugin
- Increase in-links for each and every posts using the “Further posts” feature.
- Make visitors to engage in your site by displaying attractive next/previous post links.
- Increases the visibility of categories and tags in hover bubble.
- Mobile friendly and decreases visitor bounce rate.
Cross Browser support
This plugin is compatible in various browsers. It is tested from IE 7 to IE 10, Chrome, Opera, Firefox and it just works without any issue.
Keyboard navigation is one of the feature of the plugin. You can experience it in this demo site.
- Use the arrow keys <
and > to open the “Previous” and “Next” post bubbles.
- Press “Esc” key to close the bubble.
Real world usage
- WordPress version 3.0 and above
- jQuery version 1.4 and above
v1.1 ------------------------------ * Excerpt trimming now works for all languages. * CSS Styling updated for some elements of the plugin. * WordPress notices are fixed. * Plugin now stops displaying in static front page. * Excerpt output code is revised. v1.0 ------------------------------ * First release
Help and Support
There is a documentation under docs/documentation.html for immediate reference.