This Google Maps Plugin for Wordpress is most advanced google maps plugin ever exists. We developed this by getting valuable feedback from hundreds of customers.
- New Feature – Ability to display location title, location category, location latitude, location longitude with location message in the infowindow.
- New Feature – Ability to Sort listing by location, category and address alphabetically in location listing.
- New Feature – Ability to display default Start and End location in directions tab.
- New Feature – Ability to display directions results in KM and MILES.
- New Feature – Ability to google maps styles from https://snazzymaps.com.
- New Feature – Better user experience on time of Choose Locations for maps.
- New Feature – Ability to use External Database or Sources to add markers on google maps using new filter wpgmp_marker_source
- New Feature – Ability to display Featured Image or Custom fields in the infowindow for geo tags using new filter wpgmp_geotags_content
- Display Posts/Pages or Custom Post Types on google maps.
- Create unlimited maps and display on posts/pages using shortcode or in sidebar using widget.
- Add unlimited locations using an easy to use interface for Google Maps.
- Customize marker image for each location separately or group wise. Choose from +500 readymade markers or pick your own image.
- Display your map perfectly on all devices. Create 100% responsive maps effortlessly.
- Add any number of Google maps on pages/posts/sidebars.
- Export/Import Features using CSV/JSON/XML or EXCEL.
- Ajax based Location Listing.
- Searchable Location Listing.
- Paginated Location Listing.
- Locating Listing Placeholder.
- Directions & Route Suggestion
- Nearby locations based on user’s current location.
- Display multiple coloured routes on google maps.
- Display traffic real time conditions and overlays using Traffic Layers.
- Add bicycle path information to your maps using the Bicycling Layer.
- Display physical maps based on terrain information.
- Display photos from Panoramio as a layer to your maps using the Panoramio Layer.
- A Cross Browser Compatible plugin. Fully tested on IE8, IE9, IE10 and all major browsers
- Enable visual refresh on any Google Map at a button’s click.
- No need of any Google API key. Based on API Version 3.
- Fully Responsive. Tested on real devices.
- Display one infowindow at a time.
- Multi-lingual Supported.
- Multisite Enabled and ability to activate it network wide.
- Define overlays on Google maps via an easy to use interface
- Design your own Google map skins easily. Turn ON/OFF roads, places, water area.
- Enable marker clusters if you have too many locations. Just activate and the plugin will handle the rest
- Display polygons on Google Maps with options to customize
- Display polylines on Google Maps with several customizable options
- Modify existing polygons/polylines by making locations draggable
- Define KML Layers on Google Maps
- Apply 45 Imagery view on Google Maps
- Fusion Table Layers
- Awesome Shortcodes to add unlimited locations by address or latitude and longitude.
- An innovative Quick Locations feature to add locations quickly by click.
- Hooks Supported to modify maps,locations,listing on fly. Integrate api’s using hooks to the map.
- Display Road Map view. This is the default map type.
- Display Google Earth satellite images on just one click.
- Display maps in a blend of normal and satellite views.
- Display physical maps based on terrain information.
- Display Google Maps on sidebars using widget.
- Apply awesome google maps design from snazzymaps.com with just copy and paste.
- Setup POV Heading and POV Pitch of Street View to customize Street View output of a location.
- Integrate GEOJSON in to google maps.
- Customize Infowindow Contents with help of Placeholders
- Load markers from external database or API sources with help of filters (Hooks).
- Ability to display infowindow on mouse click on mouse hover.
Note : Tested with 1250 markers and no slow loading or rendering issues make this plugin a perfect choice.
- Integrate awesome Snazzy Maps Designs into Google Maps
- Display Post,Pages or Custom Post types on Google Maps
- 100% Responsive Google Map
- Filter Locations by Categories
- Styled Google Map Skins
- Google Map KML Layers using WordPress Plugin
- Display Polygons on Google Map
- Display Polylines on Google Map
- Display Route Direction on Google Map
- Display Multiple Markers using Addresses on google maps
- Google Map Marker Cluster
- Google Map Street View
- Google Map Weather Layer
- Google Map Traffic Layer
- Google Map Bicycling Layer
- Google Map Panoramic Layer
- Google Map Overlays using WordPress Plugin
- Google Map Satellite with Overlays
- Google Map 45 degree Imagery
- Turn Off Scrolling Wheel on Google Map
- Enable Visual Refresh on Google Map using WordPress Plugin
Introducing Flipper Code’s youtube channel to post videos tutorials to help out wordpress community.
Possibilities are unlimited with this plugin to save your programming costs and time if you want to integrate google maps in your project. Below are some cases our customers shared for whom this plugin is really a worth purchase.
Case 1 : If you have large number of locations in csv,excel,xml or json, you can use this plugin to import them on a button Click. We have tested this up to 6000 dummy locations and they works like a charm.
Case 2 : Display single or multiple KML layers on google maps by providing path of KML layers and you’re done. KMZ layers are also supported and works exactly same way as KML do.
Case 3 : Implement location filtration by categories on google maps. This plugin creates a good looking category block on google maps and visitors can choose single or multiple categories to display on google maps.
Case 4 : Display locations with details under the maps and ability to search within location based on address, city, pincode or custom message you added in infowindow message. You’re able to modify HTML contains of location listing easily. Location listing is paginated and fully controllable from the backend.
Case 5 : To display posts on the google maps using custom fields. You just need to provide address, latitude and longitude are automatically calculated using google api. Using listing settings, you can display these posts under the map as well.
Case 6 : Ability to create any number of routes and assign any number of routes to the map. You can setup each route with individual colors and stroke width settings. Waypoints are also supported.
Case 7 : Using directions tabs, visitors are able to view directions between places. Visitors are able to choose current location as well. Nearby Tab is also available to search a location within certain radius as well.
Case 8 : Google Maps Skins are easy to implement which was never possible before. You can style any elements of core google maps. if you’re not much familiar with skinning, we can help you in this. We have a Drawing tool to draw polylines, polygons, rectangles or circle with your own colors, stroke colors and fill colors to represent shapes on google maps.
Case 9 : Implement multiple layers together on google maps is super easy. You can add weather layers, bicycle layers, panoramic layers together on a google maps.
Case 10 : Choose your custom marker using media uploader and choose +500 readymade icons to assign a marker to your location. We created a unique approach to assign a marker to multiple locations at once so every time you need not to select a marker image when you create a new location.
So possibilities are endless here. if you still have any doubt if this plugin suitable for you or not, please leave a message on forum or using our contact form .
Last 10 Reviews by Customers
We evaluate our product quality and support performance by getting number of reviews from customers. Below are last 10 reviews where eight times is 5 stars and two times is 4 stars makes us feel good.
Please rate this item as per your true experience with it. Good reviews build trust in community.
Hooks Supportedif you’re a developer and wants to achieve your own customized functionality on the map or importing locations from external source or display custom fields in the info window or modify locations listing, you can do this easily with help of hooks. You can get details of all hook here.
Awesome DocumentationWe have written 89 pages documentation for this plugin to explore every feature of this plugin which helps you to understand it better and achieve your goals with this map plugin.
Introducing Support Desk
We’re at flippercode, committed to excellence support to make every purchase worth for the customer. Happily announcing Support Desk for our valuable customer to engaged with multiple support desk person for fast turnout.
- Bug-New words added for translation. - Bug- Install plugins's table when new blog create on multi-site. - Bug- listing below the map was pointing to wrong mapid. - Bug- Ilegal string offset error solved. - Bug- nearby distance can be calculated in KM now. - Bug- Blank map bug resolved when location is removed which is assigned to the map.
- New Feature - You can give permission to authors, contributors, or any role to manage maps. - Bugs - Fixed bulk delete issue.
- New Feature - Ability to display more than 10 records on Manage Location page using Screen Options. - New Feature - Ability to display more than 10 records on Manage Maps page using Screen Options. - New Feature - Ability to display more than 10 records on Manage Categories page using Screen Options. - New Feature - Ability to display more than 10 records on Manage Routes page using Screen Options. - Sample Import files included for Import Tool.
- Security Update - Handled add_query_arg and remove_query_arg security vulnerabilities in wordpress. - New Feature - Ability to open infowindow on mouse hover or mouse click.. -New Feature - Ability to display GEOJSON data. -Bug - Pagination issues resolved when navigate to next page in search results. -Bug - Listing issue in wordpress 4.2
- New Feature - Ability to setup POV Heading and POV Pitch in Street View. -New Feature - Ability to display GEOJSON data. -Bug - Solve bug of display infowindow in display map shortcode to display markers using address. -Bug - Removed all warnings if WP DEBUG is TRUE
- New Feature - Ability to display location title, location category, location latitude, location longitude with location message in the infowindow. -New Feature - Ability to Sort listing by location, category and address alphabetically in location listing. - New Feature - Ability to display default Start and End location in directions tab. -New Feature - Ability to display directions results in KM and MILES. -New Feature - Ability to google maps styles from https://snazzymaps.com. -New Feature - Better user experience on time of Choose Locations for maps. -New Feature - Ability to use External Database or Sources to add markers on google maps using new filter wpgmp_marker_source. -New Feature - Ability to display Featured Image or Custom fields in the infowindow for geo tags using new filter wpgmp_geotags_content. -Bugs - Display short infowindow messages showing half word bug in Chrome solved. -Bugs- Ability to translate 'show' and 'hide' words for Tabs.
Version 2.3.6 (minor changes)
- Blank map on Drawing solved.
Version 2.3.5 (minor changes)
- Missing Translation words added. - Pagination unclosed anchor tag solved.
- Ability to add multiple route directions on the map. - Ability to add multiple KML layers on the map.
- Conflict with NEXT GEN gallery solved.
- GEOTags Supported - Easiest way to display posts/pages or custom post types on map. - Hooks Supported - Use actions & filters to modify map,markers,listing and associated html on fly. - Near by Locations based on user's current location. - Display Ajax based, Paginated and Searchable Locations below the Map. - Define your own HTML for Locations Listing. - Location Search Box - Search locations based on Title, Address, Latitude, Longitude, Category.
For any help, feature request or to report a bug, you may contact me anytime