Advanced domain manager 2.0 is client and domain management tool which will help you to never forget about upcoming domain name renewal. Adjustable cron script allows to set notifications for any amount of days, even if you want script to remind you about renewals due in 5, 10, 20, X days, this can be easily achieved. Reminders are sent to admin email address which can be edited in script settings screen. Script has database management tool which will allow you to backup/restore script database and also your clients hosted databases (if clients database is on the same server as your script.) Script requires PHP5 and MySQL database to work and comes with updated WHOIS script!
- automatic reminders to email (cron)
- password protected administration area
- store as much domain names as you need
- manage clients and their domains
- manage renewals easily, you’ll never forget where to renew particular domain again!
- manage ftp/mysql/webmail/cpanel/ any other important info per domain, and never loose it again!
- Installation wizard included!
- auto-whois domain registration/expiration dates and registrar!
- update all domains in your database with 1 click (registrar, expiry/reg info)
- easily create custom cron-email notifications! (hosting must support cron!)
- Easy database backup and restore.
- One-Click client hosted database backup
- Updated php-whois script, new registrars and domain names supported.
Customizable cron script which accepts “days=num_of_days” parameter so you can set multiple cron jobs with different number of days for notifications (for example setting up 3 cron tasks with 3 parameters days=30, days=60, days=90 will send you notifications regarding domain name expiring in 30,60,90 days) – hosting account must have ability to set CRON tasks in order for this feature to work. If you don’t have such ability in your hosting account , script can be run manually by URL , it still will work and send you notice (manually).
Demo Username/Password: admin / pass
- automatic database backup (CRON) scheduled in next update.
- .fr .nl .au whois renewal date fix.
13 Jan 2011 – v2.0 released.
28 Feb 2010 – v1.0 released.
28 Feb 2010 – .fr error fix (.fr renewal from whois will be updated later) + security issue fix update available
Need product support?
Support for any of our products is offered ONLY through our support forum. Please do not post support questions here under the item comments. This is reserved for pre-sales questions. If you have purchased this product and now have questions, please follow the link below.